CHAPTER-25

Luring the cold Hearted Billionaire

HERMES felt like a bomb just exploded right in front of his face as those words escaped Jane's lips sink in his mind. He felt like his heart were like a glass breaking into tiny of sharp pieces at the moment. Like a glass that dropped from a building's highest floor to the ground.

His chest was tightening like the air in that room is starting suffocating him. His mouth hanged open; he wants to say something other than 'baby?' But he can't find his voice. Like his voice just vanished as it was replaced by an acidic lump on his throat.

His hand went cold— no, his whole body went cold as dreadfulness consumes his whole system.

Ilang beses s'yang kumurap ng maramdaman n'ya ang paglabo ng kan'yang mga mata dahil unti-unti iyong napuno ng mga luha.

His parted lips were drying as it trembles, because he started to breath from his mouth. He felt like his soul and strength left his body.

She just asked for his worst nightmare. Annulment.

He'll deal with pain even how much it hurts, even how much she'll torture him with emotional pain, he'll deal with it, pero 'wag lang itong humiling ng annulment.

He weakly lifts his right foot to start walking towards her. And when he reaches the edge of the bed, beside and just below her, Hermes dropped his knees on the floor as tears dropped the same time his knees touched the carpeted floor of the master bedroom.

His shaking hand went to reach for her soft and pale hand, he brought it over his trembling and drying lips while his eyes were continuously producing hundreds of droplets of tears.

He shook his head as he cries loudly holding her hand tight as he kissed the back of her soft and white palm. He's panting, starting to chase his breath because he feels like the air inside his chest is slowly vanishing, slowly being rubbed off his chest.

"I-I'll do anything for y-you, baby but not that, I will give you everything you want but not that. Ask for anything but that, and I'll give it to you." He said when he finally found his voice.

He continuously cries until his sobs slowly becomes louder and louder. "P-Please I beg you. Ask for anything instead baby I'll give it to you e-except for that thing. Except for that thing I'll give you anything and everything you want. Just don't leave me again. Jane I don't think so I'll survive another year without you. P-please I beg you..." he cries, showering her hand to her arm with his kisses as tears falls down his cheeks.

"J-Jane—"

"We're not the right person for each other, Hermes. We just causing the pain of each other and it's not healthy for both of us." Putol nito sa sasabihin n'ya saka dahan-dahan na inagaw ang kamay nito mula sa pagkakahawak n'ya at pagpugpog n'ya ng halik doon.

Sunod-sunod s'yang umiling habang ang mga luha at patuloy pa din sa pag-alpas mula sa kan'yang berdeng mga mata. Muli n'yang inabot ang kamay nito Pero agad nitong inilayo iyon na mas kinaiyak n'ya.

It's hurts so bad that he cries loudly and shamelessly in front of her. He feels like his heart is being hit by a bulldozer again and again and after that a stabbing pain will continue torturing his heart.

Pasalampak s'yang naupo sa sahig ng hindi n'ya maabot ang kamay ni Jane at parang batang pinunasan ang mga mata n'ya gamit ang laylayan ng suot n'yang damit, still the tears continued falling from his eyes.

Humihikbing hinahabol n'ya ang hininga habang utal-utal na nagsalitang muli. "J-Jane, baby please I can't— I-I can't give that to you." Nanginginig ang boses na sabi n'ya dito. "B-Baby I've changed, I won't hurt you anymore I swear; I promise! Give me a chance I'll p-prove it you; I already changed baby!" Pagpupumilit n'ya dito habang patuloy na maingay na umiiyak. "P-Please, I thought you love me? Y-You told me you love me before—"