CHAPTER-11

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire.

HABOL ANG HININGANG tumagilid ng higa si Jane at patagong pinunasan ang takas na mga luha na tumulo mula sa mga mata niya. Her hand went to reach for the thick comforter to cover her nakedness. She's feeling cold, sticky and tired.

This is the second time they made love but it is still the same on what happened at the first time she gave herself to him, it was still rough, harsh and forceful, although she did not protest or went against his will, because she does not want to anger the man even more.

She closed her eyes panting; chasing her own breath, wanting to take a rest. She ignored how sticky her body feels, she doesn't have the strength to move and clean herself. All she wants to do is to take a long rest.

Her parted lips were trembling while she is panting; chasing her breath with her eyes closed, she hugged herself underneath the thick white comforter.

Tears fell from her closed eyes again when she heard the door of the bathroom opened and closed. She was at least expecting him to clean her up first after he reaches his peak inside her but he did not, it was as if he doesn't care if she fell asleep unclean, with that thought it earned a soft sob from her.

Jane fell asleep with tears rolling down her rosy cheeks, and with her heavy chest and heart.

***

NATIGILAN SI Hermes ng makitang mahimbing na natutulog si Jane habang balot na balot ito sa makapal na kumot sa ibabaw ng kama niya at mukhang yakap-yakap ang sarili sa ilalim non sa paglabas n'ya ng banyo.

He stopped drying his wet hair as his green eyes dropped on the traces of dried tears on her rosy cheeks, Hermes felt like something is gripping his heart with the thought of her falling asleep silently crying. He looked away and chose to ignore the woman as he also ignored that tightening feeling inside his chest.

Hindi niya nagustusang ang mga nakita niya sa CCTV footage ng tawagan siya ng head ng security ng condo niya na nakalusot sa kamay nila si Tyler at nagtungo na ito sa floor kung nasaan ang condo unit niya.

Tyler hugged her and it took her so long to push him away like she actually enjoyed that hug. He gritted his teeth; clenching his jaw when he remembered how the two locked their eyes at each other, how they stared at each other for the couple of minutes. What? Do Jane recognize Tyler just by a look? Bakit ang tagal nilang nagtitigan? Bakit ang tagal bago humiwalay ni Jane sa yakap na inigapos sa kaniya ni Tyler? Is it because she was able to recognize him? Does that mean nakilala niya ito?

Hermes frustratedly pulled and gripped his hair. Hindi sya sigurado na walang sinabi si Tyler sa babae lalo na at nakapwesto sa taas ng mga ulo nito ang CCTV at hindi nakunan ng CCTV ang galaw ng mga labi nito. Hindi siya sigurado kung hanggang ngayon ba ay inaakala pa din ni Jane na siya si Tyler o kung alam na nito ang totoo.

Napabaling s'yang muli sa babaeng nasa ibabaw ng kama. Hindi s'ya sigurado lalo na at agad s'ya nitong nilapitan na para bang inaawat s'ya nito at alam nitong may ikakagalit s'ya.

He can't be so sure that Jane won't leave him for that guy. What if the two already talked about how they're going to play him on her hands and leave him afterwards? What if they already planned that Jane will stay for weeks and leave when he wasn't home?

The 'what ifs' are messing out his head that he felt like if he thinks more for a couple of seconds his head will explode.

He balled his fists and walked out of his room only wearing his Calvin Klein black boxers and a towel over his head.

***

HERMES FROZE at the place where he was standing when he saw what's in the kitchen.

May kalderong nakasalang sa kalan at paper bag sa ibabaw ng dining table na kinatigil n'ya. Wala iyon kanina ng umalis siya para pumasok sa opisina niya.