CHAPTER-5

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

ANG MGA Mata ni Jane ay nakatuon sa labas ng bintana ng BMW z4 2020 ni Tyler habang tahimik na nagtatagis ang bagang nito habang nagmamaneho.

Hindi n'ya maintindihan ang binata kahit anong pilit n'yang intindihan ito. He acts like she's nothing to him then all of the sudden he will act like he's afraid that somebody might approach her and take her away from him.

Pakiramdam ni Jane ay sasabog ang isip n'ya sa kakaisip kung ano ba talaga sya sa lalaki. Humugot s'ya ng malalim na hininga at marahan iyong binuga.

She's afraid that once she got much closer to him, he'll got an easy access to break her heart into tiny of million pieces. She's afraid because she knows that her heart was already on his hand, that he can grip it anytime and hurt her without even trying.

She closed her eyes and leaned her back on the backrest of the passenger seat. The silence between them is making her feel like she's deaf. The silence is very uncomfortable.

She wants to hate him so bad; she wants to blame him why she's hurting, but she just couldn't because it wasn't the man's fault that her heart beats for him.

Jane bites her bottom lip fighting the strong urge to cry, she shut her eyes and closed it the whole drive until she felt the car stopped.

She opened her eyes but avoided his gaze, she was about to open the door on her side when she saw him from the corner of her eyes. Lumabas at bumaba ito nang sasakyan nito gamit ang mabibigat nitong mga hakbang at pabagsak na isinara ang pinto dahilan para mapapitlag si Jane sa kaniyang kinauupuan.

She took a deep breath and blows it out harshly as she was about to reach the door handle to open it, when it opened before she could even touch it. Tyler opened it for her. She looked away and gulped, Jane stepped out of the car and hugged herself when the cold breeze of the night touches her pale skin.

She roamed her eyes around the place.

Napakunot noo s'ya ng makitang na sa taas sila ng syudad, they were surrounded by trees and the light coming from the head lights of Tyler's car were the only light they have at the moment.

Naglakad s'ya patungo sa nakatumbang katawan ng puno at umupo doon, itinuon n'ya ang mga mata sa syudad na nasa baba nila, the lights of the city are twinkling like stars on the dark blue sky.

Napalingon si Jane ng maramdaman n'ya ang pagbalot ng malambot na tela sa makinis niyang balikat.

His handsome face was emotionless but his eyes were screaming an emotion she can't name. She watches his adam's apple to rise and fall before he sits down beside her.

Binalik ni Jane ang tingin niya sa syudad sa ibaba nila, pilit na iwinawaksi sa isipan ang kaguluhan kung bakit ganito na lamang siya tratuhin ni Tyler. Gusto niyang magtanong, maglakas loob na tanungin ang binata kung ano nga ba siya para dito, pero hindi niya mahanap ang boses niya upang magsalita. Pilit niyang kinakalma ang sarili, magmula sa puso niyang masakit ang bawat tibok hanggang sa mga mata niyang nagbabadyang lumuha ano mang-oras. Punong-puno siya ng kaguluhan at mga sari-saring tanong. She was staring at the city lights when she felt him rest his head on her shoulder making her heart pound fast and crazily.

Napalunok si Jane sa biglaang aksyon ng binata, hindi s'ya kumilos o nagsalita at hinayaan lang ito kahit nagawwala na ang puso n'ya dahil sa ginawa nito.

Simpleng akto lamang nito, apektadong-apektado na siya. Alam niyang madudurog siya ng sobra, lalo na at hulog na hulog na siya sa binata.

She thought he will only rest his head on her shoulder until she felt him intertwined their hands. Her breathing hitched as her heart skips a beat before it went to beat like she went to run at triathlon.