-: 62 :-

"Ah, shit." Hoseok groaned. "Jin's birthday is in a week and I don't know what to get him."

"It's already the end of November?" Yoongi frowned, opening his phone to confirm the date, eyes widening as it read some late day in the said month. "Well, damn. We need to go shop."

"How do you even shop for him?" Jimin stuffed his face with more noodles. "He could literally buy anything he wants."

"It's always difficult," the celebrity dancer sighed. "This year we haven't even had a lot of time to plan anything because of the project."

"How about something with pictures?" Jungkook cut in. "Maybe he can buy whatever he wants, but no one can buy memories."

"Smarty pants." His best friend smacked his knee from across the table. They were still just in Yoongi's studio, playing some music in the background, cartons of takeout empty and some still being eaten. Blankets had been handed out to them as they got cozy in the seats.

"You got any ideas, Mr.Photographer?" Yoongi reached for the plastic bowl of stir fry, chopsticks nimbly picking them up and into his mouth. He continued to turn back and forth in his chair, Jungkook sitting on the couch with Hoseok while Jimin took a spinning chair.

"Well, something personal and something he can always keep with him because he's always on the move." Jungkook pouted in thought. "His phone's always on him right?"

"Yup, has to keep it with him for work and he's only really away from it when he's shooting— why?" Hoseok picked up his phone to inspect it, trying to catch onto Jungkook's idea.

"A phone case. With a picture of you guys," he suggested. "That way you're always with him, too."

"Oh, that's so sappy." Yoongi groaned. "Let's do it."

"I love the idea!" The dancer tackled him with a hug and Jimin clapped excitedly. "He likes small gifts he can carry, so I think he will love it."

"Perfect! I know a place if you want; I was searching for print shops earlier today anyway." Jungkook offered. "Just send me the picture and phone model and I'll get you designs."

"Will do. Thanks, kid." Yoongi smiled at him and the youngest flushed at the praise. He was good with thoughtful gifts. Capturing memories was his job. Well, that and more mainstream photography with models.

There was a knock on the door, a pattern almost, and Hoseok shot to his feet when it was only half way through.

"It's Tae!"

Jungkook inhaled sharply, hugging the blanket closer to him and internally scolding his cheeks to cool. He saw Jimin grin at him knowingly, making him glare at the older to 'expressively shut up.'

The oldest dancer went for the door, a faint silhouette shadowed in the frosted glass. He peeled the door open and Jungkook's smile was immediate as the model's face peeked in, dark blonde hair shiny in the lowlights. 

"There's a whole party going on in here!" Taehyung chuckled, stepping in and shutting the door. He side hugged Hoseok and gazed around the room. "Hey, Yoonie Hyung, what's up with the keyboards?"

"Hey, Tae. I'm testing 'em." Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest and the model smiled at Jimin, who had stood to greet him.

"I had no idea you were here, Jimin," Taehyung shook the dancer's hand. "It's great to finally meet you."

"I hope you've heard good things." Jimin joked and Taehyung let out a deep laugh, Jungkook feeling breathless with the sound. "It's great to meet you, too."