-: 97 :-

add a little bit of s p i c e

—

28,990,336 likesv_95 dark angel, blue eyes🤍

28,990,336 likes
v_95 dark angel, blue eyes🤍

view all 7,727,883 comments

wwh_youknow✔️ the wings😍😍
v_95✔️ @wwh_youknow they are heavy omg

agust_dboy✔️ your skin is glowing
v_95✔️ @agust_dboy i think that was just the lighting🥴

sunshinehobi✔️ blue eyes suit you SO MUCH
v_95✔️ @sunshinehobi im🥺 thanks hobi

parkthatjiminshi hey isn't jk going to see that in person?? oof good luck to him😳😳
v_95✔️ @parkthatjiminshi 🧍‍♂️

jjungkookie✔️ oh im already dying
v_95✔️ @jjungkookie waiting for you on set hehe

Jungkook watched the scattered flash of the blinding lights hit the backdrop. The shooting director yelled out instructions to the staff as Taehyung used his skills to make the normally awkward poses seem cohesive and stunning.

The magnificent outfit was that of the modern dark angel. Leather draped over his chest in the form of a jacket, the deep neckline exposing his beautifully tan skin, skin Jungkook's fingers itched to glide over. Large feathers were hooked to his ears, the dark colors swirling in a mix of his outfit, backdrop and silky curled hair.

And the wings. Large, dark wings had been strapped to his back, somehow staying upright and making him look like the artistic depiction of an angel with godly features.

Taehyung was deep in the moment, Jungkook hidden in the backstage area, leaning against the emergency vanity where Taehyung's stylist sat in the padded chair. His eyes watched the way the model's jeweled hands flittered around, grace reaching every part of his body from his relaxed eyes to his fingertips. The belt cinched at the model's waist was a matching leather, the whole look gleaming in the eerie lamps illuminating the set.