-: 21 :-

"Your BMI has gone up one percent, Taehyung. Why is that?" His dietician lifted his arm, inspecting the muscle that had been perfectly trained to achieve. "We can't have you gaining any fat, you know that."

"The gym was incorporated into his schedule." His manager said from beside him. "I don't understand why it has gone up."

Taehyung bit his tongue and leaned back in his lavish seat, the scattered cushions upholding his arms so that they rested pleasantly. He hadn't been working out the past week, instead heading straight home after the craziest schedule yet and simply crashing into bed.

Of course there were consequences, he knew that, and now he would suffer for it.

"Doesn't seem to be enough." His manager clicked his tongue, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "All his meals have been regulated, too— I don't understand."

"Could be the fucking stress you've been burying him under."

Taehyung mentally groaned as Jin came stalking up behind the small common area they were seated in. A small coffee table in the break room, wonderful seating with a side counter of expensive delicacies and drinks.

Clearly, he received none of the treats, as per his strict modeling diet.

"Jin, an unexpected presence you've made." Taehyung's manager muttered with a bared jaw. "Shouldn't you be working?"

"Oh, I am on a break," Jin glared at both his manager and dietician. "As every person should be given." His gaze softened, lips quirking a sarcastically bright smile. "I was actually here to ask for Taehyung's opinion on some of my next shoot's outfits."

"He doesn't style his own shoots, why would his opinion help?"

Taehyung kept his mouth glued shut, rage boiling inside, but like an iceberg, it remained dubbed under and unseen. He was a pawn, a handsome perfect pawn that was worth billions of won. They controlled every aspect of his physical appearance— leaving the mental part for him to deal with.

Taehyung had outlived the excitement of paparazzi, fans shoving items in his face to be autographed, being known in every direction of which he traveled... now he was deep in the real life of his work. The hours of sleep, more so the lack of, saesangs, faking his iconic smile, work being his only outlet of time pass without feeling like he was wasting time.

He had made mistakes, missing the manipulation behind kind gestures, underpricing his work, misuse of his name and face, heartbreaks... he wasn't a novel celebrity who fell for those traps anymore, but they still hit close to home.

"He styles his clothing everyday," Jin scowled. "And I for one, find his style impeccable. So, if you're done here, I'll be taking him."

"He's working." His manager argued.

"Give me five, Hyung." Taehyung whispered, pushing off the elder's right grip on his fine silk shirt that shimmered under the break room's ornate spotlights.

"Two minutes." Jin declared. "And I'm staying right here."

Taehyung smiles softly and gazed over at the angered appearance on his manager's face, his dietician remaining blurred from the conversation.