-: 67 :-

this will be an atrociously inaccurate
depiction of the town andong—
please roll with it :')

also pretend andong is like
a 1-2 hour drive from seoul rip

"Andong?" Taehyung's lips parted and eyes went wide as Jungkook parked the car in the sparsely filled lot. The downtown area was incredibly quiet, tourists nonexistent in the chilly weather as the place was already slow on good days.

"No need for incognito mode." Jungkook pushed the driver's door open and hopped out of the car, shuddering at the cold smacked him in the face. "I actually do have to do something here, but then we can go explore."

"I don't think I've ever been out here." Taehyung frowned, but his eyes were appreciating the town's cute nature, hands fixing the cap onto his head. "Stuck in the Seoul bubble."

"I haven't either, first time for everything." Jungkook hooked a hand into the bend of Taehyung's elbow, pulling him along as he locked the car and buried the keys into his pocket.

"So what's the errand?"

They made it to the sidewalk, adorable little shops on either side of the main street flickering with light and a worker or two inside.

"Print shop. Found them on Instagram and they're a small business. Thought I'd check it out. I'll ask them about Jin Hyung's gift, too."

"Small business?" Taehyung stuffed both hands in his pockets, pulling Jungkook a bit closer to him. "That's nice of you."

"We gotta help each other out." Jungkook smiled up at him, wincing as he pressed the back of his free hand against his frozen cheeks. The model reached a hand up to grab the edge of his hood and pull it over his head, stopped their walk and turning Jungkook to face him.

"You should've worn something thicker than this." The model scolded gently, fluffing the hair peeking out and drawing the strings tighter to tie a small knot.

"I-I'm okay." Jungkook was staring at him with dazed eyes, Taehyung fixated on the hood strings in his fingers and missing the enamored expression.

His heart jumped when the long fingers grazed his neck, slowly pulling away and cupping the covered sides of his face.

"There we go." Taehyung cooed. "Stay close so you don't get cold."

Jungkook would have stayed close anyways. He hugged the model's arm as they walked down the path again. The evening was dipping into the last warmth of the sun, setting hues vibrant in the rural skies.

"It's pretty here." The elder whispered, making sure to notice the diversity of shops lining their sides. The quick window shopping was enjoyable, fingers pointing at little wind chimes or hand carved bowls, waving at a few employees if they ever met eyes.

"There!" The photographer jerked them forward and Taehyung let out a laugh as they stumbled to the front of the yellow door. "Sungho's Prints. Found you!"

"Am I just supposed to be your accessory in there?" Taehyung mumbled in his ear and Jungkook swatted his playfulness away, grabbing the door and stepping into the warm room.