-: 87 :-

24,727,925 likesv_95 @parkthatjiminshi i got to hold the camera again

24,727,925 likes
v_95 @parkthatjiminshi i got to hold the camera again

comments disabled

Taehyung saw Jimin's face fall from across the room and he broke out into a wide grin. The smaller man huffed and shot him a glare before stalking over.

"Yes, Jimin?" The model asked.

"I strongly dislike Jungkook's favoritism for you," the elder poked his arm. "Not fair at all."

"What can I say? I'm not clumsy."

"Oh, shush," his stylist swatted Jimin's figure away and scolded Taehyung to relax his face so she could finish applying the makeup. "The both of you are children."

"Noona, you can't tell me that's fair!" Jimin exclaimed, settling into a stool beside the pair getting prepared for a shoot. "Pretty Prince over here just snatched my best friend up like our ten plus years of friendship were nothing!"

The stylist tucked a falling strand of his dark hair back into place. "The wonderful best friend and boyfriend challenge."

"Hey, there's no challenge." Taehyung frowned. "It's you I'm competed for his heart with, Noona."

"What?" Jimin exclaimed. Both the celebrity and his personal stylist shared a knowing laugh as Jimin scowled at their antics. "I should have just gone to lunch with Hobi and Yoongi Hyung."

"You wanted to talk, right?" Taehyung recalled. "Ask away."

"Can I, uh..." the elder grimaced at the presence of the stylist and Taehyung nodded, holding up a five to Jimin to indicate a wait time before they could be alone.

The dancer sighed and stood. "I'll be outside. Let me know."

"Won't take too long!" Taehyung called back, watching him leave the dressing room through the view of the extensive mirror. "He's fun to tease."