-: 22 :-

Taehyung's knees were bouncing as final notes were being given to him by the Samsung team. His second part of the shoot was being postponed to tomorrow after he had dropped the news that he had plans a few days ago.

He hadn't made his own plans in ages and it felt amazing.

When the set director finally clipped his pen into the board and pulled off his cap, smiling at the crew and nodding at Taehyung who sat on the side sofa with his personal stylist, the long awaited words were spoken.

"That's a wrap for today," the voice cut through the low buzz of the fans keeping the set cool under the blinding lights. "I'll see you all tomorrow."

Taehyung nearly jumped to his feet and his stylist laughed at his energized behavior.

"I think I need to meet this boy," she grinned. "Haven't seen you so 'up and ready' for something in forever, Taehyung."

"Help me get ready!" Taehyung pleaded in a hushed voice as they followed suit to everyone filing out of the large industrial room. The machines were shut down, the eerie quiet filling the space and revealing just how loud the machines were. Photographers were packing their bags, any personal equipment being bagged while the rest remained for the next day.

"Isn't he meeting you?" She asked incredulously. "Besides, you're the handsomest boy in Korea, why are you worrying?"

"You don't get it, Noona." He huffed. "I need to look inviting, ordinary, normal."

"You are everything but those last two." She chuckled, hand on his back as she lead him to his personalized dressing room. As Bighit's and Korea's celebrity prince, he truly did receive the best accommodations.

The door, with his name hand painted on the front in cold ink, was pushed open to reveal an unnecessarily large room for a single star. The racks of clothing arranged orderly on the left hand side, snaking around to the far corner where trays of makeup were arranged in compartments and cubbies. The large trim lights glowing the room upon a motion activated switch and the single chair pushed in below the raised counter where his personal belongings were strewn.

"Something inviting you said?" His stylist was pushing through racks of personal garments that he stores in his dressing room for any occasion. Being sent clothing and accessories as gifts on a daily did his style and need for zero repeated outfits well. "This should do!"

Taehyung perked up at the belongings in her hands, picking at it with his fingers and nodding. "Perfect."

She let him dress himself, a task he had made a rule to keep personal so that he didn't feel babied all the time.

He left the first few buttons open on the loose flowered shirt, the muted colors tying in vintage vibes to the top. his beige corduroy pants were pinned by a simple black belt and a forest green overcoat draped over his shoulders. He unpinned the Chanel brooch from his the exposed collar of the jacket and left it on the counter.

He wasn't leaving the building, why should he be flashy? Sure, brand acknowledgement was vital, but not when he was in his home.

Fixing his hair and adding a few accessories that matched his fashion masterpiece, Taehyung stopped when he felt somewhat satisfied with the look— making sure to never let his gaze wander to his face.

He was slipping on his white chunky shoes when the knock came on his door.

"Name?" He called out, lacing his right shoe.

"Damn, I still need to do that?"

Taehyung chuckled and reached the arms distance to pull open the outer locked door. Yoongi was standing on the other side, leaning against the door frame with his eyes glued on his phone.