-: 59 :-

"Jungkook?" Hoseok smiled widely when he spotted the younger boy, gripping the shoulder strap of his backpack with one hand and waving with the other. "What're you doing here? Taehyung's offsite today."

"He's not the only friend I have here." Jungkook pouted, grinning a second later as the dancer ruffled his hair and chuckled. "Was bored so I thought I'd stop in."

"Security didn't bother you did they?" Hoseok walked with the photographer down the hall. "Your ID should be secure to get in now."

"The amount of perks I have," he joked and the elder threw an arm around his shoulder, avoiding the backpack weighing Jungkook down. "Nah, they didn't. You're off today right?"

"Yeah, was actually headed to visit Yoongi if you want to come with. Jin's out of town for the weekend. Visiting some companies in China." They passed by countless dance rooms. "Jimin's passed out at home isn't he?"

"Exhausted and knocked out." Jungkook shrugged. "I'm down to visit Yoongi Hyung, for sure. I'd love to see his studio."

"The Genius Lab." Walking up a flight of steps, Jungkook sensed a shift in decor, smell and environment. The dance department's floor was bright and open, bodies moving behind glass walls and music muted through the door. As they landed in the music department territory, things were much more secluded, office like with personal studios and a common break room for heavy coffee that many indulged on. "Did you know he actually bought and installed a lock and bell? Got mad that we kept walking in without warning."

"Really?" Jungkook laughed, trying to peek into studios with curiosity but all the side window were glazed over for privacy.

Hoseok seemed to notice. "They get in a zone and just full send it. Don't wanna be bothered at that point. It's incredible what they do."

"That's me when I edit my photos." The younger hummed. "Probably Tae and Jin Hyung when they do their posing and stuff too. You and Jimin—"

"—when we dance." The other stopped in front of a door with 'Genius Lab' staring at them on a sign. "You are very right. Our zones are very different, but we all do it."

The arm on his shoulder left as Hoseok knocked knuckles on the heavy barrier. Some clatter of sound came from inside before a silhouette was hazy in the matte window.

The door swung open and Yoongi's eyes widened upon seeing the younger.

"Jungkook? Hey, come in." The eldest moved out of the way. If the photographer was nervous about being around celebrities other than Taehyung, like you would have expected, he didn't show it.

But he had interacted with Yoongi and Hoseok alone before. Both in connections to Taehyung, but still a one on one meet.

"Just stopping by?"

He nodded, gazing around the studio in awe. A large intricate setup was the main show at one end of the room. Monitors with large speakers on either side. Synthesizers, a microphone, and other production equipment Jungkook didn't recognize. There was a couch on one side, but shelves of keyboards lying around everywhere else.

"What's up with all the keyboards?" Hoseok asked first, plopping down onto the couch and making himself at home.

"Asked the department to send all the models they have in storage. I need a new one and was just testing them one at a time." Yoongi fell back into his swiveling chair, motioning for Jungkook to take a seat in the spare one lying on the side.

"Why not get a new one?"

"And let all these babies go to waste?" Yoongi waved at the countless boards waiting to be tested. "They can't all be useless."