-: 92 :-

wattpad butchered the graphics quality :')

Jungkook groaned as a hand nudged him awake, tossing in the covers to bury his face in his pillow. He felt around for Taehyung and huffed when he touched cool, empty sheets.

"Tae—" he cracked an eye open, blinking away the prior blurriness and seeing the model standing in his pajamas by his side. "Come back to bed and sleep."

"Get up." Taehyung smiled at him, grabbing the covers and wrestling with Jungkook to eventually pull them away. Jungkook whined childishly at the chill that flooded his body. "Let's go."

"Go where?" He asked with newfound awe warming his chest as Taehyung leaned down to hug and sit him upright. His fingers brushed against the fluffiness of the older's dark hair, which tickled his skin. "Wait. Oh my god."

"Mmm."

"It's Christmas." Jungkook scrambled to his knees at the edge of the bed and threw his arms around Taehyung, who let him hang off of him like a koala with as much strength as he could collect at the early hour. "Merry Christmas, Tae!"

"Merry Christmas, Koo." He laughed, voice smooth like bedsheets, deep like nighttime.

Jungkook slid out of his arms, stealing every ounce of excitement in the room, fuzzy socked feet hastily hitting the wood flooring as Taehyung set him down on. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

"Someone's awake now." The model was dragged out of the bedroom, making Jungkook take a quick stop by the bathroom to brush his teeth before they ran to the tree like little kids.

"No one else is up?" Jungkook pout was heartwrenching and Taehyung took the liberty of manually tugging the corner's of his lips up, causing him to smile again.

"I woke us up extra early for your gift. Wanted it to be just the two of us." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook catching Hoseok and Jin still sleeping on the couch, blanket covering them.

Jungkook shuffled around the assortment of boxes set at the tree's base, quiet so he didn't disturb the sleeping couple. Taehyung hovered behind him, grinning when Jungkook caught sight of the two wrapped gifts with his name written on them in Taehyung's handwriting.

"Two?" He stood with wide eyes. "But—"

"Ah, ah," Taehyung smoothed down his messy bed hair and smiled. "No complaints. Let's go back to the bedroom so you can open them."

"Tae—"

"Come on, Koo," he chuckled, charging the excitement back into the younger with a hand on the small of his back, pushing him back down the hall for the bedroom.

"Taetae," Jungkook was desperately trying to hug him, staying utterly close in any way possible as they pushed back into the bedroom. "Tae."

"That's my name, yes." He cooed and perched himself on the edge of the bed, patting the space next to him.

Jungkook simply set the gifts on the spot his hand had gestured to before feeling tingly and cold, shifting to stand between Taehyung's spread thighs and slump in his arms. "Tae."

"You okay?"

"Mhm. Just wanna hold you." The younger heard the drawn breath of amazed surprise leave Taehyung's lips as he reveled in the way the older's body warmth mixed with his, the fabric of his plain tee smooth against Jungkook's forehead.

The bed dipped with his movement as his legs bent on either side of Taehyung's sides, climbing into his lap and simply resting his cheek against the model's heart.