-: 54 :-

"You're telling me I missed the most anticipated moment of your life? Fuck needing to pee." Jimin scowled, an annoyed huff lingering in the humidity as they sat on the dance room floor. "This is so unfair!"

"What?" Jungkook laughed. "You want me to reverse time and have it all play out again?"

"Can you?"

"Hyung."

"Whatever, loser." The elder leaned back to lay flat on the wood, fan splashing their faces with bitter cold air. "I hope I don't get in trouble for bringing you here."

"I'm just waiting for Tarhyung to finish his shoot, then he said he's free for the night and I shall disappear from the building." The photographer scooted forward on his ass to squish Jimin's mouth with his hand, which the dancer clearly didn't appreciate.

"You're leaving me all alone." Jimin whined, legs splaying rather childishly. "I'll call Joonie or something. I miss him."

"Me, too." Jungkook frowned. The both understood what it was like to be far from people that held their hearts. "It's only been a week and it feels like forever without Hyung."

"You can say that again." Jimin sighed, eyes closing and hand reaching out, guessing around for the other's body before finding his arm and patting it. "How is he by the way? What'd you say when Taehyung had to go?"

"Huh? Oh, he's okay. Hanging in there, but why does it matter what I said?"

"Wanna make sure you didn't say any dumb shit. That's my job." Jimin snorted.

"You're mean, Hyung." He pouted. "I'm very capable of speaking to him."

"Oh, are you now?" Jimin peeked one eye open, gazing at the younger with a smirk on his face. "Didn't get embarrassed or flustered even once around him? Really? You always gushed about how pretty he is in person, I'm sure you failed—"

"Okay, that's enough." Jungkook groaned, jerking his foot forward to hit Jimin's side, the elder rolling over with a squeaky laugh. Jungkook chuckled himself as the dancer propped himself up on one elbow and looked at him. "I just told him I would wait for him. That I wasn't going anywhere and I'd be there for him once his shoot was over."

"Atta boy! That's what I like to hear." Jimin shoved him playfully, making the younger giggle and rock away. "Seriously, though, tell me this."

"What?" Jungkook froze worriedly. "What's wrong?"

"Did you guys have that movie magic collision? Did he catch you and cause you both to spin around in slow motion? Did you look into his eyes and just know—"

"I will not hesitate to duck tape that stupid mouth shut."

"What?!" Jimin sat up hurriedly. "I'm really curious! I wasn't there, so you gotta explain how it happened! Any magic? Any cute butterfly shit?"

"I rammed head first into his fucking collarbone, Hyung. Plenty of magic."

"Ugh, your life is so boring."

"Hey! It hurt!"

"Wimp." Jimin cracked his neck and gazed over Jungkook's shoulder at his phone connected into the wall with the six chord, music paused and eager to blast throughout the dance room. "Wanna see what I've been working on?"

Jungkook's eyes snapped with excitement, reveling in the offer he had been given. Jimin was ok his feet in seconds, smile shy seeing his best friend's doe eyes eager to watch.

The photographer loved watching Jimin dance. He never missed a showcase or an open rehearsal when they were younger, and he took every chance he got to see Jimin's improvement over the years.