-: 79 :-

Jungkook let one hand curl into the blonde hair clumped at the nape of Taehyung's neck. The model's hands were drawing small circles on his hips, chests grazing just enough to make his heart sporadically pulse.

Taehyung chuckled softly into his mouth, their breaths mingling as Jungkook shifted slightly closer to the edge of the table. His thighs brushed Taehyung's hips, the elder standing between his legs.

Their voices, the sounds of their small gasps and encouraging words, were lost in the mechanic hum of the half storage room, half laundry.

They were supposed to be looking for anymore party supplies, the large party supplies box that was already in the living room seemingly not enough.

But with Jungkook propping himself up on the small side table sitting idle in the closet like room, legs swinging with a sharp gaze searching around the small space, Taehyung couldn't help mixing their bubbles of space.

"Tae," the younger spoke, lips reconnecting without a second to waste.

"What's up?" The model moved one hand up to hold his jaw and guide it to the side, deepening the kiss and letting them in closer.

"Pause." The photographer took long, full breaths as he resurfaced, eyes fluttering open as he dragged one hand around Taehyung neck to play with his shirt collar. "Tell me about your day."

"Really?" Taehyung frowned. "I want to kiss you, can't that wait?"

"You can still talk while I..." Jungkook smiled shyly before tugged him closer and letting his lips move along the model's cheek, down along his jaw to dip under onto the tan column of skin.

"Oh, okay, you're doing that." Taehyung shivered out a small appreciative mewl, head tipping to give him more room. "The modeling department was lively thanks to Jin Hyung's birthday. Everyone being in a good mood meant that the stress strain was low— Jungkook—"

The younger squeaked and hid his face in the broad shoulder before him. Taehyung grinned and rubbed his thigh, the muscle firm under his long fingers.

"Angel."

"M'sorry" The muffled, embarrassed cry warmed his skin. "Sorry, I won't do that."

The model's smile didn't waver as he pulled Jungkook's head back to meet his gaze. They were cast at his neck, though, cheeks flaming. Taehyung let his hand rest on the built thigh touching his side, the younger both relaxing and shifting with the touch.

"I just don't want to bother my stylist with having to cover up your amazing tracks," Taehyung chuckled softly, Jungkook groaning and hiding his face in his chest again. "She would also ask a billion questions being as nosy as she is."

"Oh god, I want to die." The photographer cried again and the model let out a stark laugh, raising his chin to catch the lips on his again.

Jungkook just felt incredible against his skin, against him, he loved how his hands rested on the small waist, how Jungkook always let him make the first move— rare occasions of his bravery in the intimacy pleasantly surprising the elder.

"I'm glad work was easy today." He mumbled, lips never leaving Taehyung's for too long.

"And I'm secretly grateful you ask me about it every day." The model caught Jungkook's bottom lips between his teeth, carefully nipping it and the younger whimpered softly.

"I-I'll always ask."

"Please do." Taehyung pecked his mouth, kissing around his face to draw out the adorable giggles from his even more adorable boyfriend. "What did you do today, beautiful?"