-: 43 :-

15,623,008 likesv_95 Variety Japan Day 3🤍

15,623,008 likes
v_95 Variety Japan Day 3🤍

view all 3,457,280 comments

The memory of fans screaming was ringing in his ears as he ducked his head and slid into the lavish seat. A television was above the foot rest, a side table accompanying the control panel as a curtained plane window resided to his right.

His manager was in the seat in front of him, his stylist in the one to his left. The three usually traveled together for foreign work and Taehyung was used to the system.

This time, he knew of the bodyguard sitting in the seat behind him, leaving him entirely surrounded by staff.

"The cabin doors have been closed," the flight attendant's voice spoke through the cabin. "Please switch all electronic devices to airplane mode for takeoff."

They hadn't stayed in Japan long. Variety's booking was only three days which meant he was out of BigHit for four. The moment he would land back home in a few hours, it would be evening and he was to head home for the night.

His focus broke as a flight attendant stood in the aisle, notepad in hand. She bowed slightly and Taehyung shifted his posture to exude one of relaxed confidence.

"Mr.Kim," the woman spoke with shyness on the edge of the voice, the model noticing her slightly flushed features and internally groaning. "Can I get you a drink before we take off?"

"I'll take your favorite drink." He let the deepness of his voice reach her in a flirtatious manner, the attendant's eyes widening as she nervously tugged the cuffs of her uniform coat, clearing her throat before scribbling it down.

What a fine people pleaser you are, Kim Taehyung.

"A-Are you sure, Mr.Kim?" She double checked and he gifted her with his infamous smile, the one he forced for the screens to see and catch as his signature look. "And what about the man ahead of you? Someone in your party, yes?"