-: 35 :-

4,380,121 likesagust_dboy the models are busy with fancy stuff so I got some work done with mr

4,380,121 likes
agust_dboy the models are busy with fancy stuff so I got some work done with mr.sunshine

view all 549,300 comments

sunshinehobi✔️ not you coming for my whole brand snazzy dancer😭
agust_dboy✔️ @sunshinehobi not you coming for mine, sir rapper

wwh_youknow✔️ fancy stuff💀treat mr.sunshine well
agust_dboy✔️ @wwh_youknow you treat him so well it counts for the both of us— I'll just be lazy and say no❤️

bh_babies wait suga is in the dancing room and hobi rapping— wHAT IN THE CROSSOVER

yoo-niverse didn't they post about some special project weeks ago what if wkdjcjwkwk
sugarock.— @yoo-niverse are taejin gonna be a part of this?? maybe??

minSUGAgenius I want to see dancing yoongi SO BAD (and rapper hobi😳)

What a great distraction, Taehyung fixed the cuffs of his black balloon sleeve shirt, the structured material stiff against him to maintain formality.

He locked his phone upon the reentry of both his manager and BigHit's CEO, Bang Si-Hyuk. The meeting room was already graced with Jin's and his manager's presence as well as the modeling department head of the company, Sunmi. Her beauty needed no touch ups or assistance— skin glowing and attracting attention upon entrance into the room.

Her lips curved upon meeting Taehyung's appreciative eyes as she took a seat in the large swivel chair next to his. He sent her a small bow of his head, her hands flipping open the binder in her hands and Taehyung averted his eyes, worried of deepening his nervousness before the reports even occurred.

"Good to see you all," Bang Si-Hyuk greeted, standing at the head of the table. Everyone murmured a quick response to him and he took his seat, hands under his chin as he skimmed over the report binder Sunmi showed him. "Would you like to start, Sunmi-shi?"