-: 39 :-

warning: harassment
(not sexual)

"What are you doing?" Taehyung gasped out, cornered against the powder vanity counter. Bogum took a step forward and chuckled lowly, his tall slim body having changed little and the model scolded himself for not realizing earlier.

"Stop," Taehyung held out a shaky hand, a pathetic attempt to resist the man who still towered over him.

"Oh, is that any way to greet an old friend?" He pouted, trying to draw some guilt out of Taehyung but the model felt nothing but hatred for the man. "You look good."

"And you're still disgusting." He muttered, finding a dangerous way to fuel his spite for the man. "You can't touch me."

"I can't?" The mocking tone made his anger disappear into fear again, like a snap of his fingers. Taehyung's eyes teared up as Bogum took another step towards him and became close enough to reach for his hand. Taehyung was too slow to pull his hand away and the other grabbed it, Bogum's fingers chilling his burning one and Taehyung's stomach flipped in discomfort.

"S-Stop, please, stop—"

"Tell me I can't touch you again."

"B-Bogum," Taehyung was already trembling, wanted to crawl under the vanity counter and hide in his own arms, away from the monster that haunted him. "Please—"

"You can't do anything," the ex-celebrity sneered, letting go of his hand. "Can't make a scene, won't lash out at me, don't have cameras in here to catch me— so tell me why I can't touch you?"

"Stop!" Taehyung cried again and tripped over the vanity chair, Bogum snapping his hand out again to grab Taehyung from falling. The model pushed the man away, but the other simply turned him around so that Taehyung's back was pinned against his chest, arms entrapping and immobilizing him. "Let go of me! LET GO—"

Taehyung whimpered weakly as Bogum reached a hand to grab his jaw and force his gaze forward. The model cried again, eyes squeezed shut while shaking his head in protest.

"What are you going to do? Call your sweet little Jungkook? He's miles away, hoping you have an amazing evening." The man jeered. "Now, look."

"N-No, I won't, I w-won't— shit—" The spike of pain in his stomach made his eyes snap wide as he gasped for air. Taehyung couldn't see past his teary eyes and Bogum pressing a painful fist up into his abdomen wasn't helping him breath. "That hurts— Bogum, it hurtsplease—"

"Look at yourself." He hissed and Taehyung gasped for any available air as he shuddered in pain. Eyes still shut, Bogum's sick hand wiped his tears with a nuzzle of his nose against his cheek. "So pretty even when you cry, but open your eyes."

Disgusting. Taehyung felt disgusting. So useless and weak in the man's arms.

He opened his eyes and kept them trained on the gold glimmer of his suit, head spinning with the pain while Bogum forced his jaw up again.

"Look into your own eyes."

Taehyung wanted to disappear. He wanted so badly to not exist in that moment. He hadn't looked into his own broken eyes for ages. He wasn't ready for that, he wasn't—

Bogum didn't care. His fist pierced into him harsher and Taehyung cried out in pain again.

"Look into your eyes and see how worthless you are." The man growled. Taehyung sobbed out protests as the pain became unbearable, the lack of oxygen through his hyperventilating making all his senses numb... all except the pain.