-: 85 :-

"Where is he?"

Hoseok scrambled to his feet, Yoongi spinning in his chair at the sudden presence bursting into the studio.

"Taehyung?" The dancer grinned, rushing forward. "When did you get back? How was the flight—"

"Where the hell is Jungkook?"

Hoseok and Yoongi froze at the desperation in his voice. Taehyung looked desperate. His skin was pale, hands shaking— his silky hair was thrown around in a tangled mess.

"Taehyung, you need to rest." Yoongi spoke first.

"Fuck rest—" Hoseok and Yoongi shared a look before the dancer slowly stepped towards the model again. "Jungkook— he was crying on our call and I believed his excuse— I saw it on the plane. The whole damn mess with him on the front pages. Was this your idea? Your guys' idea to not tell me?"

"Hey, I'm going to get you some water, and you're going to sit down and drink it." Hoseok held onto the toned arm of the younger's, flinching when he ripped it away.

"I asked where Jungkook is," Taehyung seethed. "He's not picking up his phone."

"Kim Taehyung, stop taking your anger out on us." Yoongi stepped close to him, nudging Hoseok to go get water like he said he would. The model's rage flickered at the hard stare and he gripped the strands of hair on his head, spinning around in frustration.

"H-He's— I didn't even know. No wonder he was so upset— he's scared, Hyung, please, I need to find— I need to go to him."

"He's at his and Jimin's place. Hasn't left since we found out." The elder lead him towards the small sofa in the studio and forced him to sit. "And he asked us to make sure you didn't find out."

"He's so stupidly selfless. I need to go to his place, do you have the address?"

"I can call Jimin, but Taehyung, you're not going anywhere until you've calmed down."

"I'm calm." The model reasoned, taking deep breaths to accentuate his point. "I'm calm, Hyung."

No, you're just temporarily shoving it aside. The elder thought to himself.

"Was it paparazzi? Saesangs?" Taehyung continued and Yoongi pursed his lips, sitting on the edge of the coffee table to try and decide whether it was best to say the truth. "Yoongi Hyung, who knew that was Jungkook? How?"

"Tae..." the door opened to Hoseok returning with a bottle of ice cold water. The dancer was shoving the opened drink into his hands and Taehyung slowly drank it, relaxing with the cold dousing his heated body.

Hoseok was just reaching to take the bottle back when Yoongi told him.

He nearly dropped the water and sent the sip down the wrong pipe.

"W-What?"

"Yeah, he's somehow known about Jungkook for a while, we can't be sure how much the guy even has—"

"No. You're lying. Park Bogum? Bogum— he did this to Jungkook?"

"Why do you sound surprised?" Hoseok huffed under his breath, tiredly closing the bottle and sitting next to the model on the sofa.

"But— the watch, they would have seen if Bogum got close to Jungkook." Taehyung's fingers clutched his pants, breath ragged. "No... he's smart, he's too smart— shit."

"His timing was disastrous." The producer nodded. "When you were away and you'd only be able to deal with the aftermath. Reactive instead of proactive."