-: 84 :-

24,727,925 likesv_95 @celine in paris 🤍🤍🤍

24,727,925 likes
v_95 @celine in paris 🤍🤍🤍

comments disabled

"Jungkook? Are you sick?" Taehyung draped the towel over his lap, sitting idle on his bed. It was his second to last day in Paris and the younger was worrying him, acting guarded and jumpy throughout the call.

He looked like he was being forced to be on the video.

"You know, if you're tired you can go. You look exhausted, angel." The model was tired himself, having the most work of the entire week fall on that day.

"I-I'm good. Just a little rattled today."

"What? Did something happened?"

"No, no. Nothing— um, just one of those down days."

"Koo..." Taehyung smiled gently at the younger, wishing he could just crawl through the screen and embrace his small figure. "Want to hear a funny story from today?"

Jungkook shrugged, eyes meeting his with hesitation. "Yeah. Tell me."

He's really not doing well.

"I was getting retouched in between shoots and there was a new worker carelessly going around the set. Noona had a small case of loose powder and the worker just crashed into her." Taehyung saw the surprise in Jungkook's, excited himself to be getting some reactions.

He tried being more animate to make up got the lack of energy from the younger. It made him realize how much Jungkook usually drove the conversations.

If only Taehyung knew it wasn't just down a down day. 

"Poor worker wouldn't stop apologizing and rushing to help us. I was in a robe so it didn't even matter. Noona and I were laughing when she dismissed him and we cleaned off the counters and robe."