-: 91 :-

"I cannot believe you look this good even in the most atrocious outfit I could manage to find." Jungkook scoffed, leaning against the center island of the closet room. Taehyung showed off the ridiculously mismatched clothing that had been layered like he was stepping out of a Gucci shoot— somehow still stunning.

"I think you got good taste." Taehyung chuckled, fixing the collar of the twill jacket, pearls threaded in a scattered manner across the front. "Should take over for Noona."

"I will very gladly stick to my camera," Jungkook snorted, pushing off the counter and reached a hand out to brush a strand of Taehyung's hair from his face. "I know this was a joke, but you actually look good so I don't even know what to suggest you wear for tonight."

"Hmm," Taehyung slipped a hand over his shoulder and played with the earring hanging on Jungkook's ear. "How about you pick anything you want to wear for tonight instead?"

"Oh, uh, sure." Jungkook turned around to gaze thoughtfully around the room. His selection options were vast, brands of all kinds, styles even more diverse. It wasn't even a grand deal, just Christmas with his closest friends.

"Want me to pick?" Taehyung asked with arms wrapping around him, Jungkook shrugging and leaning into his hold. "Think you'll look good in this silk Chanel I have."

"Silk... Chanel... oh, fuck, that's a thing— okay." The excitement in his voice made Taehyung giggle softly before shifted away to tug him to a memorized location. He fingered through the collection of button shirts before pausing on a teal silk sleeve. He pushed the other hangers aside and unhooked the shirt from the row.

"How's this?" The model held the hanger up to his chest and Jungkook stared down in awe as the silk brushed against his hoodie-clad chest.

"I love it."

It was all Taehyung needed to place the shirt on an empty clothing rack by the large mirror on the far end of the room, meant to arrange the desired outfit.

"Dark skinny jeans and a belt will go wonderful I think." Taehyung continued, moving to his belt collection. "You've got a great figure to accentuate curves with."

"I— oh?"

"C'mere, Koo." The older motioned him over, Jungkook shyly scuffing his feet across the floor and siding into Taehyung body. "Have you got black jeans?"

"Mhm."

"Do you think that outfit works?"

"It seems a bit fancy." He admitted. "But it sounds pretty."

"Of course it does," Taehyung grinned. "It'll be on you."

"Oh, shut up." Jungkook tased his side and the older squirmed to the side, holding out a black leather belt with gold chaining adding to its expensive taste. He took it with a smile and draped it onto the clothing rack to dress in later. "All set for me. What about you?"

"I think I'll just spend the night naked."

"Taehyung."

The mode laughed and Jungkook walked over to him, grinning softly.

"You're in a playful mood." Jungkook hummed with a small press of lips to his cheek. "Giddy almost, my prince. Has something happened for the good mood?"

"Just excited for Christmas. Your love for the festivities is contagious."

"I'm glad. Really." Jungkook's smile dulled. "Have you been online at all?"

"Nah," Taehyung waved off, taking a hold of his hand and curling his fingers down before raising the knuckles to his lips. Jungkook chuckled at the princely gesture. "You should stay off it even more than you're trying to, as well."