-: 66 :-

these next few chaps are hands
down gonna be my favorites
(watch me say that again later)

"So you know about the therapy, huh?"

The younger was most definitely not expecting to see a duller Taehyung upon knocking on the grand door, gold lettering shimmering as it swung open.

Jungkook hadn't been in the dressing room before, but even from where he stood in the doorway, he could see the organized clutter filling the space.

Taehyung had stepped out and shut the door. The department's halls were empty on a Sunday evening, unsurprisingly. He heard some cluster of sounds from inside the private room, probably his stylist.

"Yeah, I ran into your manager yesterday." He replied. It wasn't a lie, just not the whole truth. "We talked a bit."

"Right. You know what's weird?" The model mumbled and Jungkook frowned. "They are letting me off the hook. Oh, and I guess good news, evidence for Bogum is collected. So that court case will happen."

He didn't explain the truth. It would jeopardize his plan telling Taehyung that he had stepped into that role. He didn't want Taehyung to see him as his replacement therapist. Jungkook's plan was more genuine and hands-on than that.

"That's a good thing, why are you so sad?" Jungkook's frown only deepened. "Tae, we can put him away for good."

"You're not mad?"

The photographer's head tilted in confusion. "Mad? About what?"

"The therapy thing. I didn't tell you. I blew it off. Why are they— never mind that, but you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" Jungkook took his hand and squeezed it. "I'm just glad we have some good news. The Bogum updates needed some hope."

"God, you're amazing." Taehyung pulled him into a small hug. "One month until that case. It's a little unnerving, I won't lie. I have to be present and stand in the same room as him again."

"Shhh," Jungkook swung his hand and saw the tense shoulders dip with relaxation. "That's a thing to worry about a month from now. And he can't do anything in a room full of officials."

"You'd be surprised."

"Tae," The younger's heart was hit by a pang of worry. That was something he hadn't known either. The news of the crimes from years ago was awfully torn blame-wise, causing a ridiculous amount of bias. What was true, he didn't know. He just knew Taehyung was the victim. "We are gonna go have some fun, okay?"

"I can't believe you want to hang out with such a downer." Taehyung chuckled softly, his face easing away from its pained state. Jungkook let out a small breath and ran a steady hand up and down his arm. "Is this the surprise you mentioned earlier? Or is it seriously errands."

"It's seriously errands." Jungkook pouted, pretending to be offended by the prying. "Let me keep secrets."

"I suck at joking, and you at secret-keeping, angel." The soft voice tickled his face. "Just let me wrap up. You want to come inside?"

"In there?" He squeaked, pointing at the expensive looking paint. "U-Uh, sure. Will your stylist kick me out, though?"

"No, she will probably be happy to meet you actually!" Taehyung grinned, making Jungkook wince. The model didn't know they had already met.

But he pushed the door open without hesitation. Jungkook got a better look of the space inside and let a small 'wow' slip out when Taehyung pulled him in.