-: 41 :-

Manager
You requested a rundown for the week.

Manager
Monday and Tuesday: you are within
the building, fittings and working on
the collaboration.

Manager
Wednesday: KBS headquarters to
discuss your starring in another one
of their dramas.

Manager
Thursday: another Samsung
endorsement shoot

Manager
Friday: your choice to work on your
collaboration or do the Balmain shoot.

Manager
Saturday: which ever one of those
two you didn't pick.

Manager
Is that adequate?

Taehyung
Yes, thank you.

Taehyung
Balmain shoot on Friday,
BigHit work on Saturday

Manager
Noted. I won't be seeing you
today but your stylist will take
care of your timing.

Taehyung
Okay

Professional. A filled schedule. No distractions. That's how it always was, and how it should always be for him. Taehyung hardly had time to think about himself and that was best for his mental state.

He was at a point in his career where he didn't have time to do anything but run away and hope the show he put up was good enough.

The Prince of Korea's celebrity realm. What a prestigious title, one that could get him nearly anything, and yet... his heart ached for someone he had forced himself to avoid.

"Busy week, huh?" A voice said from behind and Taehyung smiled softly at his friend peeking over his shoulder. He accepted the cup of tea from Hyungsik and leaned back into the sofa chair as the elder took a seat on the other side of the coffee table. "Added some honey to your green tea."

"You remembered after so long?" Taehyung quirked a brow, taking a small sip and feeling the warmth fill his throat and chest.

"You always added it on Hawarang's set. How could I forget?" The elder chuckled and set his cup down. "It's been so long since I've been able to meet you, you're looking great in blond."

"Thank you for that," Taehyung rested his tea-holding hands in his lap as his gaze wandered to the few photographers outside the cafe. "Thank you for doing me this favor, as well."

"Hmm," Hyungsik tapped his knee and followed his quick glance towards the cameras. "You never did tell me what it was for."

"Just need to get the news to spread my well-being out there." Taehyung took another sip and felt the quiet buzz of the cafe singe his nerves. He hadn't been out like that in a while, and even then, it was more of an image booster to request Hyunsik's presence.

"The gala was a hit two Fridays ago," the elder continued the small talk, and Taehyung forced the small smile. Plenty of people had congratulated his success at the event already, so he'd figured out how to thank them without revealing much of the fear inside.

"It went very well." He nodded snd pursed his lips. "Any castings recently?"

"Nah," the actor frowned. "Things have been slow so I have been out and about instead. Management has been booking me with adverts and some workshops."