-: 40 :-

12,340,719 likesv_95 Givenchy and blond at the annual Variety Gala🤍 it was an honor to attend!

12,340,719 likes
v_95 Givenchy and blond at the annual Variety Gala🤍 it was an honor to attend!

view all 2,674,339 comments

Jin turned off the phone a few minutes after hitting the post button, the smooth roll of the limousine grounding him as the gentle hum of the radio filled the vast area of the back.

The small bar was untouched, lights dimmed for the comfort of the models' exhaustion, mood solemn as Taehyung sat further than arms reach away. The younger was turned towards the window, face pale from both the moonlight and his stricken state.

Jin tucked Taehyung's phone away after posting and doing what had been asked of him, keeping to himself for nearly half the ride until he attempted to disrupt Taehyung's solitude.

"Tae," he murmured, "You should try speaking to Jungkook. Even Yoongi said so."

He was offered no response in return, not even a flutter of eyelashes blinking away from the streets outside, nor a twitch of recognition that Jin had even spoke.

"He's worried and... and he just wants to hear your voice." Jin frowned, clutching his phone tightly in hopes that his would would prompt some request for the device.

Absolutely nothing.

It was simply as if Jin was speaking to a ghost.

Taehyung had entertained resiliently throughout the event, smile bright but eyes lost when shaking hands and laughing heartlessly along. They'd escorted themselves out almost immediately after the show, however, their vehicle and security waiting for them.

Jin didn't even know if Taehyung's manager knew do what had happened yet. The insufferable dictating man had not responded to any of his concerns.