~Part-26~

Continue from last chapter...

Bela falls from stair closing her eyes due to fear of falling but in next moment she opens her eyes immediately and finds herself safe in her husband's arms. She looks at him by holding his neck and finds him already staring herself without blinking. Their eyes get locked with each other for a moment.

"Are you ok?", Mahir asks with concern voice as he forget about his anger.

Bela nodded with little smile as she know that he always loved her in any situation. While Mahir again finds himself lose in her.

"Nice to know ki aap abhi bhi meri fikar karte hai! Thodi der pahle toh aisa laga ki chhor di aapne...", Bela blurts out with same smirk breaking his trance.

Mahir rolls his eyes on her statement and quickly makes her stand on floor but still holds her waist, "Servants nahi hai yahan yeh sab karne ke liye?", Mahir asks with stern voice.

Before Bela could speak, Vish comes there, "Oh hoo! Love birds!!Romance chal raha hai yahan..not badd!", Vish says teasingly.

BeHir glances each other once and Bela mouths being little embarrassed, "Aisa kuch nahi hai Vish! We're just...."

Vish cuts him off, "It's ok Mrs. Mahir! You both can continue your romance later but right now, you have to come with me."

Mahir smiles to Vish a little and left inside without glancing at Bela. Vish feels something wrong between them. "Chale?", Bela asks with smile.

Vish nods and they both left.

_________________________________________

After sometime...

Guests gathered at Sehgal Mansion along with Sehgals for YuVish's haldi function. Yuvi and Vish sit on the middle of hall where a curtain places between them. Everyone applies haldi on their checks and congratulates them.

"Yuvi aur Vish kitne khus lag rahe hai na?", Summi asks to Rohini.

Rohini replies with smile, "Haan di!"

On side,Kuhu handovers Pari to Summi and applies haldi to Yuvi and Vish.

"Arre Mahir!", Summi asks to Mahir as he comes from aside after attending his call, " Tu bhi toh haldi laga Yuvi ko!"

Mahir nods with smile,  "Ji maa!"

Mahir comes to Yuvi and collides with Abhi who is coming back after applying haldi on Yuvish. "Sorry Mahir!", He mouths immediately, "Actually I'm looking for Bela. Do you know where is she?"

"I don't know!", He replies with hard voice and goes away.

Firstly, he applies haldi to Yuvi, "Congratulations Little brother!! I'm so happy for you.", He says while applying haldi.

"Thanks bro!", Yuvi answeres happily.

Then he comes to Vish and about to apply haldi on her when he gets disturbed with Abhi's voice, "Bela! Kahan thi tum, mai kab se tumhe dhund raha tha..", Abhi says holding Bela's hand.

Vish notices the whole sight, she calls Mahir once as he literally grits his teeth after seeing them , "Mahir!'", His trance breaks and he smiles artificially to Vish. Then he goes away after applying haldi to Vish.

"Tum mithai lekar aa gayi Bela beta! Chalo jaldi se sabka muh meetha karao aaj se Yuvraaj aur Vishakha ke shaadi ke function shuru hue hai!", Summi says to Bela.

Bela smiles, "Ji maa!!"

Bela feeds everyone to sweets and at last comes to Mahir. The same time Abhi comes between them, "Belu! I want one more please!", He said in requesting manner.

"Sure!", She replies and feeds him again happily. Mahir closes his eyes due to jealousy and frustration.

Finally Bela comes to Mahir and is about to feed him but he snatched sweet from her hand, "Thank you very much!", He mouths smiling artificially.

Bela looks here and there to assure that no one notice them and then stands beside him. And at last, Vish gets up and comes to BeHir.

In next moment, Bela screams, "Vishhh! Noo...", As Vish applies haldi on BeHir's cheeks making everyone chuckle.

"Oh god! Vish!! Yeh kya kiya tumne?", Mahir says while making face.

Vish grins, "Happy haldi to both of you too!!"

BeHir glances each other once. "It's okay Bhai! Bhabhi!! Please aap face wash kar lo and Vish tum mere saath chalo!", Kuhu says chuckling.

_________________________________________

"Oh godd yaar!!", Bela hears a familiar voice from washroom as she enters in her room.

She heads to washroom and finds Mahir washes his face rubbing his eye annoyingly. "Mahir!", She shouts his name worriedly and runs to him. "Kya hua aapko Mahir, are you ok?", She asks holding his arm.

Mahir jerks her hand, "I'm ok! You just please leave from there.", He replies rudely while still rubbing his left eye.

"Mahir please! Let me help you.", She pleads cupping his face.

He tries to remove her hold, "Bela..! Mujhe tumhari help ki jarorat nahi haii...You just..."
She ignores his words and stands on toes making herself reach on his height. She starts blowing air on his eye by cupping his cheeks while he holds her waist unknowingly by blinking his eyes many times.

After few moment, he feels better when she stops blowing air. They get drowned in each other's eyes. Unknowingly Mahir's eyes trails down and gets stuck on her soft lips.

"Feeling better?", Bela asks still peeping inside his eyes but Mahir didn't hear her voice as he lost in his own world. He only sees her lips moving to say something so he stops her rubbing her lower lip with his thumb.

Bela gets startled with his behaviour. "Mahir...", She calls him slowly. In next moment, he tilts his head staring her lips.
Bela closes her eyes feeling turmoil on her stomach.

Their lips are about to meet but Abhi's voice disturbed them, "Bela!". Bela opens her eyes immediately while Mahir makes frustrating face.

She is about to go but Mahir quickly pecks her lips once and left leaving shocked Bela behind himself.

To be continued....

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY to all INDIANS!

Hello dreamers and lovely people!! Here is next update without any suspense.
So how was it?

Waiting for your reviews.

Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku

Dil Musafir Hai Tere Ishq Mein 2 (✔Completed✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें