~Part-36~

Continue from last chapter...

"Yeh kya hai Mahir jii..?", Bela asks while taking the box from him.

"Khud hi dekh loo..!", Mahir says wrapping his arms around her waist.

Bela unwraps the box before opening the box ,"Woww!!', She mouths smiling amusingly after seeing a beautiful bracelet inside the box.

Mahir also smiles watching her expression, " Did you like it.?", He asks still lying on her lap.

"I just loved it..! This is so pretty.", Bela says happily touching it but in next moment, her face gets fall. "Par mujhe yeh nahi chahiye..!", She mouths closing that box.

Mahir immediately gets up from her lap and asks sitting in front of her, "Par kyon Bela..You...",

"Mujhe aap chahiye...!", She mouths cutting him off making Mahir smile. While Bela bends her head down feeling nervous at same time.

"Really??", He questions her smirking mischievously.

She only nods her head in reply looking at his eyes with her shiny eyes. And at next moment, She was pushed on bed by him making her extremely shocked. Before she could understand his sudden move, He hovers on her putting his hands on her either sides.

"I'm already all yours..!!", Mahir says huskily.

Bela hugs him immediately, "I love you Mahir jii..!", She whispered in his ear hugging him so tightly.

"I love you too my life..!", Mahir replies kissing softly on her shoulder.

"Aapko pata hai Mahir jii, Maine aapko bahot miss kiya..!", Bela tell him being still in hug.

"Hmmm...Par maine toh tumhe jara bhi miss nahi kiya..!", Mahir declares and Bela immediately pulls herself back, "What??",

Mahir leaves her and lie down beside her resting his head upon his elbow , "Haan..I didn't miss you at all..! You know London mein itni khoobsurat ladkiyan thi ki mujhe tumhe miss karne ka mauka hi nahi mila..!", He tells her making serious face.

Bela grins, "Aap majak kar rahe hai na? ", She asks.

He again answeres with serious face, "Bilkul nahi Bela, I'm very serious..! Wahan ki ladkiyan itni bold hoti haii and you know I love bold girls..! Tumme woh baat hi nahi haii Bela, Aur vaise bhi tum kabhi bold nahi ban sakti...!", He says in own trance without looking at her.

While Bela is having tears in her eyes. 'You're right..! I can't be bold.", She mouths with choking voice.

Now Mahir looks at her and finds her eyes are ready to flowing, "Arre Bela..!", He tries to touch her but She quickly gets up.

Now Mahir grabs her wrist, "Tum toh ro padi..! Arre mai majak kar raha tha Bela..!", He says pulling her back making her fall on his chest.

"I don't want to talk to you. Leave me..Mahir ji!! Chhodiye mujhe..!", She says tearfully tries to getting free from his hold.

In next moment, Mahir flips their position and makes her lie below himself. While she still murmurs , " Kya kar rahe hai aap..?, Jaane dijiye mujhe..!",

He pins her both wrists with bed, "Shhhh....Chup..!!", He shush her loudly making her silent but her tears, her tears are flowing like waterfall.

"Bela..!!", Mahir calls her in sweet voice but she only snuffles her red nose in response looking at another side. "Mujhe dekho Bela,Please !", He mouths sweetly to her.

She glances him once and again averts her gaze. Mahir requests, "Please My life!!",

Now she looks at him with her puffy eyes. He places his lips on her eyes alternately sucking her tears,  "I'm sorry but I was just kidding Bela..Tumhe pata hai na ab tumhe chhor kar kisi aur ka khayal aa bhi nahi sakta mujhe because you're life, Bela jaan..!", Mahir tells her romantically.