~Part-22~

Continue from last one...

At morning..

Bela opens her eyes slowly by removing her pallu from her face and she feels something heavy upon herself. She blinks her eye thrice and finds Mahir sleeps upon her putting his head on her chest. His one hand encircles around her bare belly and his another hand still intertwined with her hand.

Bela smiles shyly remembering their  moments of last night. Then she removes her pallu from him disturbing his slumber. Mahir tightens his hold on her belly still closing his eyes.

"Good Morning!!", Bela wishes him by caressing his soft black hairs.

"Very good Morning!", Mahir replies with his pouty lips and closing eyes.

After few good minutes, Bela again says, "Hatiye mujh par se kaise uthungi mai!"

Mahir gets up from her without saying anything and lays beside her. Bela too gets up setting her pallu and then looks at Mahir finding him still sleeping. She is about to stand up but she gets shocked in next moment when he pulls her back making her land on her bare chest.

"Ma_Mahir! What is this??", Bela asks being shocked.

In answer, Mahir opens his eyes and just pecks her lips once making her more shocked and silent too.

"I Love You!!', He speaks up removing her hair flicks from her cheek. She didn't able to looking in his eyes and closes her eyes being shy.

"Don't blush now!! Otherwise I won't stop myself.", Mahir whispers near her ear making her more blush.

Mahir just smiles and plants a soft kiss on her forehead.

_________________________________________

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Sehgal!!", Rohini says with teasing smile as BeHir enters in house. 

"Good morning everyone!!", Mahir wishes to all as all family members gather around dining table for breakfast.

"Hmm...Very good morning Mahir and Bela!!", Vish replies with teasing smirk.

"Vaise the kahan aap dono kal?", Yuvi asks to them.

BeHir looks each other's face. "Woh ham...", Mahir is about to say but Summi cuts him, "Haan Bela! Kal tum dono acchanak gayab ho gaye. Mai call karti rahi tum dono ko!", Summi says with stern expression.

Bela looks at floor trying to think any reply. While Kuhu says to Summi, "Mom aap Bhabi se kyon puch rahe ho? Bhai se pucho na I'm sure wahi Bhabi ko jabarjasti lekar gaye honge!"

"Exactly maa! Mai aapse batane waali thi maine mana kiya tha Mahir ji ko par yahi mujhe jabarjasti lekar gaye the!', Bela finally says in single breath.

"Whatt?", Mahir stares at Bela in disbelief, "Are you serious Bela??", Then he looks Summi, "Maa! Maine Bela se koi jabarjasti nahi ki thi!"

"Aap jhoot kyon bol rahe hai Mahir ji??", Bela asks avoiding their eye-contact.

"Bela..", Mahir is about to speak but interrupted by Rohini, "Enough!! Bas karo tum dono! Aise baccho ke jaise ladne ki jarorat nahi hai. Chalo breakfast karo!!", She says with same teasing smile.

All are giggling slowly including Summi and Rohini. "I'm getting late for office actually so I need to leave!!", Mahir says trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Chalo Bela!", He says holding her hand.

Kuhu stops him supressing her giggling, "Arre kahan? Bhai aap toh office jaa rahe ho na?"

Before Mahir answers Rj speaks up, " Let them be Kuhu! I'm sure Mahir bhai phir se koi important file bhool gaye honge!", He says teasing to BeHir, "It's okay Bhai!! Aap jao! "

Mahir glaring at him and directly goes to upstairs holding Bela's wrist making all members chuckled hard.

_________________________________________

"Kya_ab maine kya kiya Mahir ji?", Bela asks innocently as Mahir glares her after entering in their room.

"Sabke saamne kya bol rahi thi tum?? Mai tumhe jabarjasti lekar gaye tha..Haan??", He asks sternly by stepping forward her.

Bela steps back,"Ha_Haan Mahir ji! Aap hi toh....", But her words gets stopped when Mahir pulls her through her waist.

"Mai toh kya?", He asks tightly gripped her waist, "Haan mai hi le gaya tha tumhe jabarjasti aur hamesha lekar jaunga. After all...", He takes his face near her ear, " You are my wife, my life and meri life meri marji!!", He whispers with hard voice.

Bela smiles and he backs off little, "Aur jo tumne kiya hai na uski punishment toh tumhe milegi!!", Mahir tells her encircling her waist with both hands and pulls her more closer making their nose touch with each other.

Bela's breath stops with his unexpected move. "Mahi_Mahir! Aapki f_file??", She stammers feeling his hot breath mix with her breath.

"Wahi toh le raha hu Bela!", He stares her lips rubbing his thumb on her soft lips. Bela closes her eyes nervously and grips his neck with both hands.

Mahir leans his face more and kisses the corner of her lips. "Be ready for punishment tonight!!", He says huskily brushing his lips on her.

Then he leaves her, "Bye life!",He says lovingly before leaving the room.

_________________________________________

"Ring! Ring!!"

Mahir smiles after seeing the name flashes on his phone screen. "Excuse me gentlemen!", He excuses everyone as he is in conference for a meeting.

He left conference room and picks the call. "Hey my life!!", He says lovingly.

"Mahir!! Woh mai kah rahi thi aap kab tak aayenge?", Bela asks excitingly.

He smiles mischievously,  "Kyon Bela?? tumhe bahot jaldi hai punishment ki?"

"Mahirr ji!!", She blushes, "Please aap jaldi aayie kuch surprise hai aapke liye!!", She says being excited.

"Okay Madam ji!!", He says while chuckling.

_________________________________________

At night....

Mahir enters in house and gets shocked in next moment as he finds Bela hugging someone with wide smile.

To be continued.....

He_Hello my lovely readers!!  I know you all are very angry on me. I'm extremely sorry for delay actually my left hand injured so I didn't able to write more. But now I'm fine so I'm really very sorry for that!!

So guys come back to the chapter how was the chapter?? Waiting for you answer!

Meet in next!!
Till then Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku