~Part-41~

Continue from last one....

Bela changes her saree into simple blue salwar-kurta and heads towards the door.
"Mahirr!!", Bela calls Mahir's name when she finds washroom's door locked from outside.

"Haan..Bela!!", Mahir replies doing something in room.

Bela exclaims, "Yeh darwaja...."

"Just few minutes Bela, Please bahar mat aana...I'm changing!!", He answers quickly.

She chuckles, "Seriously Mahir jii, Aap aise hi ghumte hai dinn bhar mere saamne aur ab aapko sharm aa rahi hai!!...Kholiye please!!",

"Haann..Ho gayaa!!",Mahir says while opening the door and Bela pulls the door and collides with Mahir. She is about to fall but he grabs her in his arms.

"I'm sorry..I'm just tripped!!", She mouths gripping her biceps and then she realises that he is actually shirtless. "Aap ab tak change nahi karr paaye??", She asks looking at his muscular body.

Mahir pulls her close and whispers in her ear, "kyon, am I turning you on?", He asks nuzzling near her ear.

She smiles noticing him behave like before. "I'm feeling sleepy Mahir jii!!', Bela replies grinning mischievously.

Mahir looks at her getting her naughtiness. "Ok!!", He picks her up in his arms and heads towards bed while she looks at him continuously locking her hands around his neck.

He makes her lie on bed removing curtain a side. "Ab yeh sab kya hai??", She asks looking at their bed as their bed covered with mosquito net and their was only fairy lights around the bed.

"Amm...Yeh appki favourite fairy lights hain Jo aapko bahot pasand hai...And yeh mosquito net haii isse aapko macchar nahi kaatenge, Ma'am!!", He explains dramatically making Bela smile. "And I'm sorry Bela, mai hamare baby ke liye ek proper party bhi nahi through kar paaya!!", He apologies making sad face.

Bela holds his hand, "it's fine Mahir jii!!", She makes him sit beside her, "Mujhe sona haiii, yahan!!", She mouths putting her finger over his chest.

Mahir smiles and pulls her over himself after lying beside her. She completely lies on him putting her head near his chest while he asks, "now comfortable???", He mouths covering her back and waist.

"Very very very comfortable!!", Bela replies hugging his torso making Mahir smile.

And a long silence spreads there, no one speaks anything and no one answers anything. Mahir only caresses Bela's hairs with one hand and Bela only listening his heartbeats.

"Mahir!!",

"Hmm..!",

"Kal maine Baani ji aur unki family ke liye pooja rakhi haii..!", She tells him.

"Thank you Bela! Aaj se 1 saal pahle kal hi ke din maine bahot kuch khoya tha aur pair tum mujhe mili!!", He answers.

"You still love Baani ji??", She asks after certain silence and the clear glimpse of insecurity is showing in her voice.

"Hmm..", He simply replies. "But not more than you!!",

Her eyes again get teary. "Par ab main sab bhoolna chahta hun, mai sirf tumhe yaad rakhna chahta hun Bela...Past ko change karr paana mere haath mein nahi hai par ab mai hamare future par mere past ka koi effect nahi padne dunga!!" He says further.

Mahir flips their position making her lie beneath himself, "Bela,I'm sorry!!"

Bela cuts him off in middle, "No Mahir ji, I'm sorry! Pata nahi main kyon insecure feel kar rahi hun, mujhe na darr lagta hai Mahir ki maine aapka haath chod diya toh aap mera saath hi na chod dein..Pata nahi kyon mujhe aisi feeling aa rahi hai ki aap mujhse dur jaa rahe hai!!!", She says dejectedly.