~Part-5~

Continue from last chapter...

After reaching Summi's room, Bela gets shocked because Mahir already sleeps on chair in front of Summi...She looks at him once..His anxiety, his tension clearly visible on his face..

Bela moved to near him and suddenly her eyes catches his injured hand which is hanging aside from chair..
Her mouth gets wide open and tears pools in her eyes...
She immediately left and comes back with first-aid box...She sits near him on floor and slowly cleans his wounds and applies ointment without disturbing his slumber...

In applying, Bela feels Mahir's little shivering cause of cold...She immediately reduces the AC and covers Mahir with a duvet then completes his bandaging...

Then Bela moves to near Summi and sits beside her...She caresses her forehead, "I'm sorry aunty!!", She whispered slowly and she turns to go but the same time Summi holds her hand with her right hand to stop her.

Bela turns quickly and finds Summi opens her eyes slowly and signals her to sit beside her....Bela sits beside her by holding her hand, "Aapko hosh aa gaya!! Aap theek toh hai?", She asks with concern.

Summi blinks her eyes in acceptance while Bela cries silently, "I'm really sorry aunty! Mujhe sach mein nahi pata tha ki aapko peanuts se allergy hai warna mai kabhi aisa na karti!!", She whispers slowly.

Summi touches slowly Bela's face with her right hand and tries to wipe her tears but Bela holds her hand lovingly, "It's okay Aunty...I'm Ok! Please ab aap rest kijiye...Mai chalti hu!!", Bela suppresses her crying voice by caressing her forehead.

But Summi is not not ready to leave Bela's hand...She pressed Bela's hand and signalled her to sit beside her...Bela gives up and sits beside her...By stroking Summi's hairs, Bela is too falling in sleep....

_________________________________________

Next Morning...

Mahir's sleep breaks and he rubs his face with his bandaged hand and gets startled for a moment...He sees his injured hand coveres with bandage and he too covers with duvet...

"Yeh sab kisne kiya??", He whispers by looking at himself.

In next moment, Mahir glances over in room and his eyes pause on Bela who sleeps beside Summi by resting her head on bedpost...

"Bela!", He thinks, " Bela ne yeh sab..."

Mahir slowly gets up and goes to near her by continuing his staring...Bela's face is full of rears strains...He notices his red finger prints on her left cheek which is covered with her little hair strands...He sits towards her and removes her hairs from her face making her little awaken...

Bela moves her hand and opens her eyes slowly...Firstly she looks Summi and then she catches Mahir who sit in front of her..She almost jumps from bed in shock...

She says hurriedly, "I_I'm_I'm sorry!! Mai_mai bas woh..I just came to check ki woh...aunty theek hai ya nahi!!", Bela fumbles in low voice by avoiding his gaze.

"Bela!! Tumm...", Mahir moves a bit close her.

Bela moves backward, "I'm really sorry Ma_Mahir ji!!"

Mahir opens his mouth to say something but she left room immediately.

Bela runs towards her room and collides with Kuhu..

"Aauchh!!", Kuhu whimpers.

Bela catches her arms, "Sorry_sorry Kuhu!! Woh mai..Tum theek toh ho na?" She asks precipitately.

"It's ok Bhabi!! I'm okay! Par aap itni jaldi mein...Are you Ok?", Kuhu asks worriedly.

Bela just nods her head in acceptance, "Sorry Bhabi! Mujhe aapse kal ke baare mein..."

Bela stops her, "Ham baad mein baat karein please?.. Actually abhi mujhe freshen up hona hai!!"

"Okay!", Kuhu replies and Bela enters in her room.

_________________________________________

"I need to say sorry to her!!", Mahir says to himself in front of mirror.

He thinks something and goes to Bela's room...He hesitantly knocks the door and found it's open...

"Come in!!", Mahir hears her soft voice so he enters in the room and found she is getting ready in front of mirror..

"Kuhu! I know tum kya kahne aayi ho par usse pahle main tumse sorry kahna chahti hu! I'm really sorry!", Bela apologies by setting her wedding chain, "Bhale hi maine anjaane mein woh sab kiya ho par meri wajah se kal Summi aunty ki jaan khatre mein thi...I'm really sorry! It was all my fault! Sab meri galti hai!!", She fills her hairline with vermilion.

"Noo! It was my fault!!", Mahir finally speaks.

Bela gets amused and turns quickly...Mahir moves towards her, "I'm sorry! Kal maine..."

"It's okay!", She stops him, "Mai samaj sakti hu Summi aunty ko uss halat mein dekhkar aapko kaisa laga hoga!...Aapki koi galti nahi hai inn sab mein aapki jagah koi aur hota toh shayad aisa hi react karta!!", Bela replies by intertwining her fingers with each other hesitantly.

After a good silence,

"Kuch aur kahna hai aapko??", Bela asks nervously as she notices his gaze on herself.

Mahir moves to bit near her, "Ac_Actually mai tumse...."

This time, his voice cuts through with the door opening, "Bela Bhabi!!", Kuhu enters in by calling but stops after seeing Mahir.

"Amm..Bhabi! I want to talk to you something really important...So shall we??", Kuhu asks after stopping a moment.

Bela nods and lefts with Kuhu...

_________________________________________

Next day...

Mahir goes to upstairs while talking on a call...The same time he sees Bela who comes out from his room with a carton...

"Yeh Bela mere room mein??", He thinks.

Mahir goes to his room and gets shocked..

Other side,

Bela enters in her room and put the carton a side...She is about to open it but Mahir comes to her room by shouting her name, "Bela!!"

To be continued...

Hey Lovelies! How are you all?
Hope you all are fine and safe!!

Firstly extremely sorry for delay but I don't think that you all missed this story!

By the way here is next chapter of our fiction...

How is it??
It's okay! I know it's quite boring but at least you can tell me?

What's your opinion?
Waiting  for it!

Meet in next!!
Till then Bye!.
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku

Dil Musafir Hai Tere Ishq Mein 2 (✔Completed✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें