~Part-43~

~ The Last Part ~

Continue from last chapter....

Bela opens the door. The same time a hand covers her mouth and pulls her outside of the room. Bela gets shocked for a while then feels relieved find Mahir.

He looks at her with his naughty smile. She removes her hand from her mouth, "Mahir ji! What is this??, Yeh kya tarika hai??, Aur aap itni raat ko yahan kya kar rahe hai??", She asks so many questions together.

Mahir turns her back in reply and ties a blindfold over her eyes making her more amused.She speaks up, "Aree, Mahir, aap....",

"Shhhh....", He shush her picking her in his arms.

Mahir moved to terrace with her in his arms and after reaching there, he removed her blindfold making her amused.

Bela smiled her wholeheartedly seeing decorated terrace for her. Firstly her eyes fall on floor where is writing 'Welcome to my little baby' by candles on floor. Then she looks around where so many teddy bears hanging with small notes and fairy lights are also blinking on whole terrace. There is also a comfortable mattress under a tent where places so many toys and so many kid's stuff and three boxes was also placed on a small table in front of tent.

She feels so happy seeing all this and then looks at Mahir, " Yeh sab..?',

"Hamare baby ke liye!', He tells her putting his hand on her belly hugging her from back. "I'm sorry Bela! Actually itne dino se ghar mein itna kuch ho raha tha ki mai baby aane ki khushi celebrate hi nahi kar paaya...Par aaj maine soch liya tha ki chahe mujhe tumhe kidnap karna pade par aaj mai celebrate jaror karunga!", He mouths making her giggle hard. "Ab baby ke aane ki welcome party toh banti hai na!!", He asks.

"Hmm...Bilkul!", She replies.

He leaves her and comes towards her, "Come!!", He holds her hand lovingly and took her near the tent while Bela only smiles seeing around herself.

"Yeh sab kya hai??", She asked pointing towards boxes on table.

"Khud hi dekh lo!", He says shrugging off his shoulders.
And Bela removes one box and there was a tiny bean. Bela looks at him in confusion, "Yeh kya hai???", She asks making a sad pout, "Khoda pahad aur nikli chuhiya!!", She mouths picking the bean.

"Chuhiya nahi hai bean hai!", Mahir says taking bean from her hand.

"Matlab?" , She asks.

Mahir pulls her closer gently covering her waist, "Matlab hamara baby na abhi itna chota sa hoga, iss bean jitna!", He tells her putting that seed on her belly. "Ab dusra kholo!", He says pointing another box.

Bela frowns a little making confuse face and removes second one. There was a plum. She again gives a confuse look to Mahir.

Mahir smiles and takes plum and again places over her stomach, "Aur phir kuch dino baad hamara baby itna bada ho jayega!!", He tells her and she laughs.

"Vaise kahan se seekh rahe hai aap yeh sab?", She asks chuckling.

He replies also smiling sheepishly, "Google se...!", And he removed the last box revealing a big watermelon. Her eyes widens in surprise while he takes watermelon in his hands and again places it over her belly, "Aur phir aur kuch dino baad hamara baby itnaaa badaa ho jayega!!", He mouths looking at her while Bela makes a sad face, "Tab mai moti ho jaungi na??", She asks making a sad pout.