~Part-13~

Continue from last chapter...

Bela walks in the room with baby and collides with Mahir. He catches her in his arms by grabbing her waist as she is about to fall. He peeps in her beautiful eyes and finds himself losted. She blinks her eyes many times in amusement.

After a while, they disturbed with baby's crying voice. Bela looks away while Mahir makes her stand properly.

"Aww, no babyy, don't cry!!", Bela tries to pacify her by moving a side of Mahir.

Mahir follows her, "What are you doing with baby?, doc ne tumhe proper rest karne ko kaha hai na aur tum gayi kahan thi itni raat ko?, aur agar jaana tha toh mujhe jagaya hota, vaise karne kya gayi thi tum? Kuch ho jaata toh tumhe?", He asks many questions simultaneously.

A smile crepes on corner of Bela's lips seeing this side of him as her back faces him. But she didn't answer him and continues fondling baby, "Allelele cutepie, why are you crying?"

"Arre!", Mahir frowns by holding her arm and turns her facing him. She quickly hides her smile, "Belaa, I'm asking you something and why are you not answering me? Kahan gayi thi tum aur mujhe bataya kyon nahi tumne?", He again asks being worried.

"Mahir mai...", She is about to say something but he cuts her off, "Just a min, pahle baby ko mujhe do!", He says by taking baby from her arms.

Bela stops him "Are Mahir, kya kar rahe hai aap, woh pahle se ro rahi hai aur aap usse...", but He takes baby in his arms.

"Ab nahi royegi mamu ke paas nahi royegi!", He sways her on air, "Hai na baby, mamu ke paas nahi royegi!",He fondles her with a cute pout on his lips.

Baby stops crying and curves her lips to smile looking Mahir's pout. Then he makes Bela sit on bed, "Haan, Now tell me, kya hua tha tumhe??", He asks by siting beside her.

"Mujhe pyaas lagi thi actually aur aap so rahe the toh mujhe laga...kii..", She says hesitantly.

"Ki khud se sab kar logi tum!", He completes her, "Hai na? Belaa!", He closes his eyes frustratingly, "Tum samajh kyon nahi rahi ho, doc ne tumhe rest ke liye bola hai, tumhe pata hai tum kitni weak ho!, " He asks with concern.

In reply, Bela only lowers her gaze. Mahir continues, "Just hold on, I'll be back.", He says by giving baby on her lap and left.

After sometime...

He comes back with food tray and finds empty room.

"Bela! Bela!", He calls her by searching her everywhere.
At last he peeps in balcony and finds her on swing.

She is busy to play with baby while baby laughs on her talks. Mahir smiles seeing her and moves near her.

"Madam ji!", He calls for gaining her attention.
Bela turns her head to look him. "Kuch khayengi aap?", He asks.

"It's okay, mujhe bhook nahi hai Mahir.", She replies.

He sits beside her on swing, "Arre! Aise toh aur weak ho jaogi tum!"

"Nahi Mahir, I'm fine!", She says and again folndles baby, "Hai na baby we are fine, mamu se kaho we are fine!"

"Belaa!", Mahir sighs, "Accha ok ab mujhe batao kiss cheej se allergic ho tum?",He asks.

Bela looks away, "Peanuts se!", Her reply making him shocked.

"Whaat??", He asks shockingly, "Means you are allergic from peanuts and that's why you know about maa's medicines?"

Bela simply nods her head by looking at him, "I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry, please mujhe maaf kar do!", He apologies suddenly making her amused.

"Aap_aap sorry kyon bol rahe hai, mujhe peanuts se ho jati hai allergy isme aapki koi galti nahi hai and..", She tries to give a explanation.

But he cuts her by holding her one hand, "No, I'm really sorry Bela, I slapped you that day that was not mistake that was a crime.", He feels guilty by looking down.

"This was not any crime Mahir, Aapko Summi aunty ki parwah thi aur apno ki parwah karna koi crime nahi hota and vaise bhi ek stranger par koi itni jaldi trust nahi karta aur karna bhi nahi chahiye!", Bela says to console him.

He again looks her face, "But you're not a stranger!"

And again for few seconds they share an eyelock which is full of unknown feelings.

"I think ab hamein sona chahiye, it's too late!", Bela says breaking their eyelock and looks at baby, "Baby is also sleeping!"

Mahir nods, "Okay, come!"

_________________________________________

Soon two weeks elapse in the care of Bela and Kuhu.

Then one fine day...

"Yuvi, tumne saare arrangements acche se dekhe hai na?", Vish asks by entering with shopping bags.

"Yaa Vish baby, don't worry!!", Yuvi replies by taking bags from her.

They both go to couch and sit there in front of Mahir who is already busy in his office work.

"Vish! Yuvi! You both are here, all arrangements done for evening?", Bela asks by coming down from downstairs.

"Bas decorators aate hi honge Bhabi!",Yuvi replies.

"Ok, Mai Kuhu ko dekhti hu and Summi aunty ki medicines ka bhi time ho gaya hai!!", Bela excuses them and glances Mahir once.

She starts to go but Mahir stops her by still looking his laptop, "Ek min Bela!"

'Jii?", Bela asks by turning towards him.

Mahir picks his head to looking her, "Tumne medicines li?", He asks gently.

"Mai baad mai lungi Mahir. It's time to give medicines to aunty.", She says in hurrying by glancing once to Yuvish who are busy to stare them with a naughty smirk.

"Maasi ne maa ko medicines de di hai aur Rj hai Kuhu ke saath so now you go and have your medicines first!", Mahir says in ordering her.

"I'm fine now Mahir and seriously I don't need more medicines!", Bela utters while making annyoing face.

Mahir frowns, "I'm not asking you Bela, I'm ordering you. Just go and take your medicines now!!", He says with little stern tone in this time.

"Mahir, I'm..", She is stopping by Mahir as he gets up quickly and drags her on upstairs by holding her wrist.

Yuvish just chuckle with each other.
"Bhai is in love with Bhabi!", Yuvi whispers smiling.

In next moment, Vish's smile gets vanished, "Yuvi, I want to tell to something very important!"

.................

To be continued...

Hey my lovelies, I'm back with another chapter.
How was the chapter??
1.) Okay-okay
2.) Worst chapter
If you all liked it a bit so tell me through your beautiful comments.

Meet in next chapter!
Till then Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku

Dil Musafir Hai Tere Ishq Mein 2 (✔Completed✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें