~Part-35~

Continue from last chapter...

Bela comes out from bathroom and at same moment someone pins her with wall closing her mouth using his rough palm.

Bela widens her eyes in shock seeing that person. She quickly removes his hand from her mouth and clings to him so tightly wrapping her both arms around his neck.

"Mahirr!! I missed you..!!", She mouths pushing his face more in her neck.  A perfect lovely smile forms on his lips and he hugs her back holding her waist and closed his eyes with so much satisfaction in her arms.

After a while, Mahir pulls her back from hug when he feels his shirt is getting wet with her fresh tears. Bela kisses his cheeks immediately cupping his face while her tears are flowing uncontrollably. "I missed you so much..!", She again mouths kissing his forehead making him feel overwhelmed with her love.

"I miss....", May be she is going to repeat same words but her words gets vanished through his kiss.
Mahir locks his lips with hers and sucks her lips so deeply while her one hand quickly reach on his hairs pushing him more in kiss and another one is still gripping his biceps so tightly. Bela also tries to give equal response to him but his passion didn't allow her. They both could feel their love for each other as the kiss is not so fast or slow but in rhythm. Soon their tongues start tangling with each other but as always he dominates over her biting her lips hard making her feel breathless. But he has no mood to stop as he just wants to suck all nectar from her those sweet petals. He picks her up holding her waist and leaves her on nearby couch hovering on her.

"I missed you too..!", Mahir whispers breathing irregularly finally leaving her lips but joins his forehead with her. "Sooo muuchh!!", He whispered pecking her lips again.

Her eyes are still closed panting heavily and could feel their breath got mixed with each other due to their closeness. After a while, She opens her eyes finding his brown orbs already stare her without even blinking.

She smirks to the corner of her lips looking at his dark eyes. "This is the best welcome have I ever had..!", Mahir mouths before pecking her forehead.

Bela only smiles shyly seeing his face and slowly pinches his nose, "And this is the very bad thing to lie to your wife!!..Aap toh 1 week ke baad aane waale the na.?", She asks.

"Hmm...Aane waala toh tha but I want to surprise my life..!", He replies pecking her nose making her smile.

"This is the best surprise for me..!", Bela mouths smiling and they both get up from couch. "Aap Maa se mile??", She asks heading towards the cupboard.

"Haan, Mai sabse mila..!", He answers following her.

"Kisi ne aapse kuch kaha??", She again asks looking at him.

Mahir nods his head, "Nahii, Kyon kuch problem..", He asks being worried little.

Bela interrupts him, "Mahir ji! Koi problem nahi hai infact ek good news hai??", She tells him excitedly.

"Really??..Toh batao..!", He asks.

Bela nods slowly, "Hmm..Bataungi par usse pahle aap jaldi se freshen up ho jayie, phir ham sabke saath dinner karenge..!", She says giving him his towel.

"Ok Ma'am!!", Mahir mouths dramatically while going to washroom.

___________________________________

"So Mahir bhai! How was your trip?", Rj asks to Mahir while sitting on his chair in front of dining table.

"It was good!!" Mahir answers also grabbing his chair.

"Kya yaar Rj..Tum bhi na kuch bhi puchte ho..Bela Bhabi toh agle din hi wapas aa gayi thi, toh bichare Mahir bhai ki trip toh bahot boring rahi hogi, Hai na Bro?", Yuvi teases him with coming to dining area.