~Part-21~

Continue from last chapter...

At BeHir's room..

"Bela! Aur kitna time lagne waala hai?", Mahir says by watching his hand-watch.

"Bas ho gaya Mahir!", Bela shouts from washroom.

She says with coming, "Hmm...Chaliye!".

Mahir moves his head to looking her. At this moment He looks at her, his heartbeat stop beating, his eyes forget blinking, he stops breathing and his lips part in amusement after seeing his lady in 'Red-netted Saree'. But Bela didn't notice him as she is busy to setting her pallu.

"Chale?", She asks finally looking at him and finds his intense gaze on herself.

"Mahi..", She is about to call him but her words cut through his comment, "Heavenly beautiful!!", He says checking her out top to bottom.

Her cheeks turn white into pink immediately listening his admiration.

"Shall we?", Mahir asks by giving his hand to her. Bela nods shyly with holding his hand.

_________________________________________

Mahir stops his car in front of same building where he came a long ago after arguing with Bela.
Bela gets shocked and Mahir takes her in same floor and they stop in front of flat.

"Now close you eyes Bela!!", Mahir says with love filled voice.

"Sirf tum hi toh ho Baani ke baad jo mujhe samajhti ho!"
"I need you! I'm nothing without you!!'

Mahir's words resound in her ear and tears are pooling in her eyes.

"Belaa!", Her trance breaks with his voice. "Kya hua Bela, tum ro kyon rahi ho?", Mahir asks being worried.

She just nods her head in negative manner, "It's ok Bela! Agar tum aankhe band nahi karna chahti toh koi baat nahi par please ro mat!", He says with puppy face.

"Aisi baat nahi hai Mahir!", She says by wiping her tears. Then she closes her eyes and Mahir takes her inside the flat by holding her hands.

He switches on all lights and whispers in her ears lovingly, "Open your eyes my life!!",

Bela slowly raises her eyelids and gets surprised seeing the entire room. This is decorated with fairy lights, candles and rose petals and whole room fill with Bela's pictures. Her childhood pictures, college pictures, approximately her every picture are hanging everywhere.

She opens her mouth to say something but she didn't find words.
"Mahir!", The only word she says and in next moment, Mahir hugs her from back.

"Yeh sab maine tumhare liye kiya hai Bela!", He says in her ears. She gasps a little and then he takes her a side by holding her hand, "Yeh dekho Bela tum bachpan mein kitni cute thi, specially tumhari naak kitni chotu kitni cute si thi!!", He says giggling.

Bela smiles on her comment. Then he takes her another side, "Oh wow! School mein toh tum super cute lagti thi!", Mahir says with moving his head towards her and finds her sobbing.

"Belaa! Kya hua tumhe??", He asks worryingly by holding her both hands.

She tells her sobbing, "Ma_Mahir ji! Yeh school ki pictures mere Papa ne..", She stops in middle and Mahir directly hugs her.

"Shhh..I'm sorry Bela!", Mahir says by soothing her hairs softly.

Bela pulls him back, "It's okay Mahir!", She says sobbing lightly.

Dil Musafir Hai Tere Ishq Mein 2 (✔Completed✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें