~Part-32~

Continue from last chapter...

"I want you!!",

Mahir whispers while panting heavily against her lips. Bela smiles against his lips shyly.

"And I want to be yours..!", She mumbles in slow voice.

___________________________________

After few minutes...
Inside their penthouse...

Mahir ignites the candles in their room after changing his wet clothes into undershirt-pants.

Bela comes in room from washroom wearing a white shirt with semi-wet hairs and finds whole room is glitter with dazzling lights of candles.

Mahir looks at her top to heel and feels his heart stop beating for a moment while she is busy to looking the room.

After beholding whole room, Bela looks at Mahir who is already stared her without blinking. She gets little nervous feeling his intense gaze on herself. He comes to her taking baby steps while Bela tries to pull her shirt more down nervously.

Mahir continuously stares her angelic face while she mouths slowly after gulping her saliva in her throat, "Actually yeh_Yeh thoda short hai!", His intense gaze disturbs with her slow voice.

"Short hai?...Long haii! I think thoda short hona chahiye tha!", He replies while smirking naughtily.

Bela hits on his chest playfully hiding her blush but Mahir pulls her holding her waist.

"I didn't know that my beautiful wife is sexy too!!", He whispers kissing on her ear only finds her flushed face.

Bela bends her face down blushing. Mahir picks up her face holding her chin and he smiles finding her closing eyes with flushing face. He slowly plants a kiss on her forehead and in next moment, she is in his arms.

Mahir moves towards their soft bed and makes her sit on it. Bela looks at him nervously. She clutches her shirt tightly feeling her own fasten heartbeats while he himself climbs on bed in front of her.

Mahir cups her left cheek with his right hand,

"I Love You!",

He mumbles slowly peeping inside her eyes. Bela looks inside his dark brown eyes which are filled with only love, there is not a pinch of lust.

Soon his gaze fixes to her pink and glossy lips. He leans to her and kisses on her soft petals. Bela reciprocates moving slowly her lips against his. He slowly makes her lie on bed without breaking the kiss. As his lips left her lips, He kisses her cheeks slowly and his hand moves to her shirt while she tries to catch her breath.

He unbuttons her shirt while looking at her eyes. Bela's face turns dark shade of red when his hand unbuttoned last button of her shirt. She immediately throws her arms on him and clings to him tightly hiding her face under his neck.

Mahir smiles lovingly seeing her nervousness. While Bela feels goosebumps erupt on her skin when his rough hand caresses her bare skin under her shirt.

"Let me love you, My Life!!",

Mahir whispers with love-filled voice kissing her hairs gently. He again makes her lie on bed separating her shirt from her body. Bela closes her eyes tightly feeling hell nervous.

"Do you know how much you look beautiful when you're blushing!", He mouths slowly caging her between his arms.

"Please open your eyes, My Shy Lady!!", He says romantically.

Bela opens her eyes slowly while Mahir removes his vest showing his well-built body to her. She feels butterfly crawling in his stomach.

He lies down on her completely after covering themselves with a white duvet. Bela feels her soft body crushed under his hard body.

He kisses on her knuckles intertwining his fingers with her left hand and kisses on her left shoulder pinning her hand aside of her head. He showers soft kisses on her neck, jaw and collarbone while Bela tilts her head a side giving him more access.

"Sshhh...", Bela hisses gripping his muscular shoulder with her right hand when he bites her collarbone leaving dark hickey there.

His lips trails more down and he starts cherishing her upper body with her lips and hands.

Her breaths get heavier, "Mahirrr!!", She screams loudly digging in her nails on his shoulder hardly in pleasure and pain when he bites.

He groans and comes to her neck while sucking her skin. She again rubs her nails on his back giving him scratch on his body. He groans little aloud than before this time.

"I'm sor_sorry!!", Bela mumbles loudly trying to open her eyes.

He pecks her soft lips, "No! I loved it!! I love to be mark by you and love to mark you as mine!", He says biting her bottom lip making her whimper.

She closes her eyes completely and He covers themselves with duvet completely. Hence, they surrender themselves to each other completely.

___________________________________

Next Morning....

Bela opens her eyes slowly and finds herself in the most cozy arms of world, her husband's arms. She sleeps on him completely while he glues her body with him.

She recalls last night moments and hard blush appears on her bright face. She moves her head and finds her tired husband take a power nap after a long stormy and loving night. She stares his calm face while he sleeps with a small pout on his lips.

"Tum mujhe ghurna band kab karogi?", Mahir asks with closing eyes.

Bela averts her gaze, "Kya karu?..Mera husband toh meri taraf dekhte bhi nahi..Mujhe hi unhe ghurna parta hai!!", She says dramatically.

"Hmm??...", He asks smirking.

Bela nods making a sad pout, "Hmm...",

In next moment, He flips their position making her again down under himself. "Toh yeh lo! Now I'm looking at you.",

Bela smiles shyly. "Acha ab hatiye..I want to get up!", She says trying to remove him.

"But I want to sleep only!", Mahir mouths crooking his head in her neck.

"So you just sleep but let me go please!", She says in pleading tone.

Mahir mouths slowly, "Noo! I can't sleep without my personal pillow."

"Mahirr!! I'm not your pillow.", Bela says shaking him lightly.

"Noooo! You're my pillow, Babyyyy!", He replies sleepy tone.

.....................

To be continued.....

P.S. :- Kindly avoid any mistake in BeHir Milap😳❤

Hellllloooo my all desperate and lovely Readers!! Finally your all wait is over with this chapter.

Today I won't ask you all that how was it because I'm just😳...

So meet in next..Till then

Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku