~Part-34~

Continue from last one..

"Belaa! I'm in home.", Mahir screams while entering but he finds no answer from his lady.

He feels strange and directly heads to his room. He opens room's door and finds Bela is busy to packing her stuff in baggage with dull face.

"Bela!", He calls her once being astonished.

Bela immediately runs towards him after listening his voice and hugs him tightly locking her bare arms around his neck.

Mahir feels weird but hugs her back. After spending few minutes in each other's arms, Mahir breaks silence, "What is all this Bela?, Why are you packing all stuff??..Tumne toh unpack kar liya tha na..Phir..",

"Mahir ji! Vish ka phone aaya tha, Maa ki tabiyat theek nahi hai...!!", Bela says in calm voice caressing his hairs.

Mahir immediately pulls himself back from hug, "Whatt??"

Bela only nods her head. Mahir immediately takes his phone but Bela holds his hand, "Ek min Mahir! Meri Vishakha se baat hui hai..Maa ab theek haii but.."

She says trying to comfort him but Mahir cuts her off worryingly ,"But we have to be there..!!",

"Don't worry Mahir ji! Mai ja rahi hu wapas..", She says holding his arm.

Mahir yells on her a little, "What you mean by 'mai'??..Ham dono jaa rahe hai wapas..! Pata nahi kaisi hongi wahan Maa aur tum..",

Bela holds his face between her palms, "Relax! Just relax Mahir! I know aapko maa ki fikar ho rahi hai but your work is also important!!"

Mahir again yells removing her hands, "What relax?..Bela! Tum shayad mujhe samaj nahi paayi ho abhi tak..Mere liye iss duniya mein meri family sabse important hai..! Mere kaam se kahin jyada.."

With saying, He goes to cupboard and takes out his clothes.

"I know Mahir! But this is your dream project. Aap ise aise beech mein chhodkar kaise jaa sakte hai...", She explains still standing at her place.

"Mai meri family ke liye aise 10 dream projects chhod sakta hu Bela!!", He mouths throwing his clothes in suitcase.

Bela comes near him, "OK! Fine! Aap chhod sakte hai but sochiye jab Maa ko pata chalega ki aapne unke liye apna itna important project chhod aaye toh unhe kaisa lagega..Just think about it once..!!",

Mahir stops packing and sat on bed holding his head with both hands. "Toh kya karu mai..?",

Bela sits down on floor in front of him, "Mahir ji! Just look at me..!', She says removing his hands from his head and finds his eyes are flowing salty water.

Bela feels very dejected seeing his tears and her eyes also starts pooling, "Do you trust me?", She says cupping his face.

Mahir didn't utter a single word and looks another side while tears are continuously flowing from his eyes. Bela wipes his tears, "Mahir ji! Do you trust me?",She asks again.

Mahir only nods his head in response, Bela gives a fade smile and sits beside him after wiping her own tears, "Ok then..You don't worry!! Mai jaa rahi hu na Maa ke paas aur aap yahan apna kaam khatam karke jaldi mere paas wapas aayenge..Okay??",She says in her soothing voice.

Mahir looks at her snuffling with his red nose, "But..",

Bela shush him, "Shh..No buts-wuts..", She wipes his tears, "Maine kaha na mai jaungi aur Maa bikul theek ho jayengi..Aap dekhna..!",

Mahir hugs her putting his head on her chest and Bela hugs him back caressing his back.

"Now you have to promise me that you'll take care properly of yourself..!", Bela speaks stroking his hairs gently.