~Part-18~

(THIS UPDATE FOR MY ALL DEAR SILENT AND TALKATIVE READERS BUT THIS ONE IS SPECIALLY FOR  MeharSidhu33  MeharSidhu33  and cutepie MeharSidhu33  
I hope ab aap mujhse naraj nahi hongi..Meri galtiyon ke liye mujhe maaf kar dijiye🙏..Extremely sorry  )

Continue from last part...

Mahir pulls her and covers her bare waist making her silent.

Mahir peeps directly in her eyes, "Mujhe tumse kuch kahna hai!!", He says by touching the cut of her lips.

She nods surprisingly with his every action. Mahir smiles by sliding her hairs and leans to her, "I want to be with you forever !", He whispers in her ears with love filled voice.

He moves his face back and again looks at her surprising yet glowing  face.

"Pinch me!!", Bela says while blinking her eyes.

Mahir frowns in amusement, "Whatt??"

She raises her hand and touches his shoulder, "Aa_aap sach mein ho na yahan?"

"Kyon tum aise sapne dekhti ho?", He asks by pointing their position with his eyes.

She stammers little, "Yes..I_I mean no bas woh mujhe laga ki aap..", But she stops when he kisses on corner of her lips suddenly.

Bela widens her eyes while he smirks mischievously, "Kya hua?", He asks by rubbing her left cheek with his fingers.

"Ye_yeh aap kya_kar rahe hai Mahir?", She asks by gulping her saliva.

"Wahi jo kal kiya tha Bela!!", He says straightaway.

Bela removes his hand and turns immediately to go but Mahir pulls her back by holding her waist and glues her back with him.

"Please Mahirr!!", She says nervously.

"Please Bela!!", He says by putting his chin on her shoulder, "Mujhe tumse bahot kuch kahna hai, Just be with me Bela!"

He starts after a good silence, "I know Bela ki hamare rishtey ki shuruaat yun hi hui thi par yeh rishta nibh yun hi nahi raha, yeh baat tum bhi janti ho!! Honestly Bela, maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki meri life mein Baani ke alawa koi aur aayega, koi aisa jiske liye Mahir Sehgal apna dil haar dega!!"

He tightens his hold on her waist, "Par haar gaya main apna dil, apna sab kuch tumhare samne Bela !! I just don't know Bela ki yeh kya ahsaas hai mere dil mein tumhare liye par maa ne kaha ki yeh..."

Bela cuts him by removing his hand, "Ooh! Now I get it! Aap Summi maa ke kahne par aaye ho mere paas !", She says by turning towards him.

Mahir nods his head in negative manner, "Nahi Bela, tum..."

She stop him, "Nahi Mahir, mai samaj gayi, aap yeh sab Summi maa ki wajah se bol rahe hai na...It's ok!! Aapko yeh sab bolne ki jarorar nahi hai lekin..", Her eyes starts brimming.

"Bela!! Ek baar meri baat..", He again tries to speak but she cuts him while her tears make their way to escape , "Dekhiye Mahir, It's okay! Koi baat nahi hai!!  I know aap sirf Baani ji se pyaar karte hai, mai janti hun yeh baat aur mai bilkul nahi chahti ki aap jabarjasti yeh rishta nibhaye. Agar aap sirf yeh sab isliye kar rahe hai ki Summi maa ko bura na lage toh trust me!, maa ko bilkul bura nahi lagega..Mai khud unse baat karungi ki aapki khushi mere saath nah..."

Her words cuts through his sudden kiss. He pulls her with twitch by holding her both wrist and locks her lips with his.

For a moment, Bela gets freeze and widens her eyes due to his sudden deed. While Mahir kisses her softly by sucking her bottom lip. Even she didn't respond to him. Then he grabs her waist after leaving her one wrist and pinches on her waist near her navel.

She gasps and in reply, She closes her eyes and reciprocates his kiss slowly by clutching his collar tightly. With her reply, Mahir smirks between kiss and smooching her lips smoothly. They kisses each other with full of love, emotion and passion for each other.

After good five minutes, Bela starts feeling breathless and tries to break the kiss but Mahir is not ready at all. He continues nibbling her both lips and after few minutes, He releases her lips.

"I LOVE YOU !!",Mahir confesses breathing heavily.

Bela slowly opens her eyes and finds him was still staring her lips.

"I LOVE YOU BELA!!", He again confesses by touching her lips.

She blushes hard breathing heavily, "Par Mah..."

"Shhh..Let me complete first!!", He cuts her and continues, "I know maine tumse kaha tha ki tum Baani ki jagah nahi ke le sakti meri life mein but I was wrong!!
Tumhari ek alag hi jagah hai Bela bahot special !!...Pahle mai tumhe ignore karta tha, snap karta tha tum par kyonki tab mai tumhare iss sacche dil ko nahi janta tha but then I realised that you have so beautiful heart Bela jisme har kisi ke liye sirf pyaar hai!!
Aur finally I fall in love with you aur isse pahle yeh baat main khud samaj pata yeh baat sabko pata chal gayi thi..Rohini massi, Yuvi, Vish, Kuhu, Rj then Maa sabne bol diya tha mujhse ki Mahir tumhe Bela se pyaar ho gaya hai!!
Par mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha tha but now it's all clear !!", He says by cupping her checks.

Bela's eyes are ready to flow after listening his unbelievable confession. In next moment, She hugs him tightly by locking his neck between her arms and she cries silently in his soothing embrace.

Mahir hugs her back tightly as his life depends upon her and he too cries by kissing her hairs.

"Bas ek problem hai Bela!", He says by resting in her arms.

Bela asks snuffling, "Kya??"

"I need some time to accept you completely!!", He pulls her back and picks he chin up to making her look in his dark eyes.

"I need some time to move on from my past! I_I just can't ditch Baani, I", He stammers but Bela shush him with little sob, "Shhh..It's okay Mahir, I can totally understand you and Mai poori life tumhara wait kar sakti hu!!", She says by wiping his tears away.

Mahir smiles and plants a long kiss on her forehead.

____________________

To be continued...

Taaaddaaaaaaaa!!
Helloooo my pyaare pyaare lovely lovely dearest reader!!

So kaisa laga? Sacchi batana!!
And first time I'm no leaving you all in cliffhanger, now are you all happy or not?

Keep loving guys and don't forget to give your reviews!

Meet in next chapter!

Till then Bye!
Take care!

Lots of LOVE
Anku