~Part-4~

Continue from last chapter....

Mahir slaps Bela making startle everyone...Bela holds her cheek and  tears starts flowing from her eyes.

"Mahir Bhaii!!", Kuhu and Yuvi scream shockingly.

Vish too gets furious, "Yeh kya hai Mahir? How dare you??"

Mahir snaps hardly, "Yeh tum apni friend se kyon nahi puchti Vish! How dare she?...(looking at Bela) Are you mad??...Tumne hi maa ko breakfast diya tha na...Unke breakfast mein peanuts the...Iss ghar mein sabko pata hai ki maa ko peanuts se allergy hai...Peanuts khate hi unhe allergic reactions hote hai aur tumne unhe..."

"What are you talking Bhai??", Kuhu asks hurriedly and immediately checks Summ's food which is put on side table.

Kuhu gets amusing, "Oh my God!! Isme toh...Isme toh peanuts...."

Bela looks at Summi and left room immediately without saying anything...

"Kahin mom ko kuch ho na jaye!!", Yuvi gets uneasy.

Vish holds her hand to comfort him, "don't worry! Mom will be fine!"

In next moment, Bela enters in room with some medicine and injection...She directly goes to near Summi and fills injection with medicine.

"Ab tum yeh kya kar rahi ho??", Mahir roars by coming to close her.

But Bela didn't give any reply to him and about to inject Summi's hand but Mahir catches her hand, "Yeh _yeh kya de rahi ho tum maa ko??...Kaun si medicines kya hai yeh sab??", He gets furious on her and tries to snatch the injection.

"Bela please stop!!", Vish too tries to stop her.

But Bela removes Mahir's hand and gives the injection to Summi and after giving injection Summi immediately stops breathing heavily and gets unconscious.

"Maa!! Mom!!", Everyone gets worried.

"Mom toh kuch respond hi nahi kar rahi hai!!", Rj says by checking her forehead.

"Mom! Aap kuch bol kyon nahi rahi ho??", Kuhu starts crying while Rj tries to console her, "Bhabi yeh kya kiya aapne mom ko?"

"Kuhu...Maine..." Bela tries to explain but Mahir holds her shoulders tightly, "Oh just shut up!! Apni bakwas band karo agar meri maa ko kuch bhi ho gaya na toh mai tumhe chodunga nahii...Yaad rakhna!!", Mahir bellows on her loudly.

Bela is about to say something, "Par..Ma..."

"Shut up and get lost!!", He roars again.

Bela left immediately by weeping silently and the same time doctor comes..

"What happened to her??", Doctor asks by checking Summi's pulse.

Yuvi narrates to doctor about the condition of Summi, "And doctor mom ko yeh injection diya gaya hai!", Yuvi gives him the empty bottle of medicine.

"Yeh medicine kisne di hai inhe?", Doctor asks by looking at the bottle.

Everyone looked at each other's face..

Mahir asks worriedly, "Doctor! Koi problem toh nahi hai na maa ko??"

"NOO!! Absolutely not...Infact aap logon ne bahot accha kiya inhe yeh injection dekar...Agar yeh medicine milne mein thodi der hoti toh der ho jaati!!", Doctor tells them.

Everyone looked at each other then Mahir....

Bela, who is standing outside beside the window of room, leaves a sigh of relief after hearing the doctor's statement but tears uncontrollably flowing from her eyes...She immediately goes to her room and locks the door from inside...She sits on the floor by taking a support of bed and cries her heart out...

_________________________________________

Other side,

After checking and giving the prescription for Sumitra, doctor leaves...

Mahir still sits beside Summi while everyone gathers in dining room..

"Jo bhi hua woh thik nahi hua...Mahir ko Bela par haath nahi uthana chahiye tha!", Vish says by looking everyone.

Kuhu joins her, "You're right Vish! Bhabi ki koi galti nahi thi!!"

The same time, Mahir comes in dining room, "Oh really!! Yaa Bela ki koi galti nahi hai...Usne Maa ki jaan khatre mein daali but phir bhi woh innocent hai!!", Mahir yells.

Everyone stand up after seeing him..

"Yes! She is because Usne hi mom ki jaan bachayi bhi hai...Agar aaj Bela ne woh injection time par na diya hota toh pata nahi kya ho jata!!", Vish says by taking stand for her.

Yuvi says by coming near to Mahir, "Look bhai! Bhabi ne yeh sab intentionally nahi kiya hai...Agar unhe pata hota ki maa ko peanuts se allergic reactions hote hai toh woh unhe kabhi peanuts nahi deti!!"

"Haan Mahir! Bela itne dino se ham sabke saath hai...She cares for mom and she cares for us too!!", Rj says also by putting the hand on Mahir's shoulder.

"I think hamein bhabi se chal kar baat karni chahiye...I'm sure unhe bura laga hoga!!", Kuhu says with guilt.

Vish nods her head negatively, "No We can't!...Mai gayi thi usse baat karne but she locked herself in her room...Even she didn't talk to me!!", Vish says by wiping her lone tear.

"She will be angry on me and hona bhi chahiye...Tum sab toh use kuch dino se jante ho par mai toh use bachpan se janti hu na..Phir bhi  maine uss par bharosa nahi kiya!!", Vish cries by hugging Kuhu.

"It's okay Vish!", Yuvi says by pulling her in his embrace.

Vish cries in his embrace, "No it's not okay Yuvi! It's not okay!"

_________________________________________

In Bela's room...

After a lot of tears, Bela drifts into sleep on floor while resting her head on bed...

Other side, Mahir is roaming outside of Bela's room...He is about to knock the door of her room but stops after recalling those moments when he slap Bela...

He left from there and goes to terrace and continuously thinks about her...He looks his same hand which he use to slap Bela and without thinking anything he bangs his hand with wall making his hand injured badly...

_________________________________________

At midnight,

Bela gets up from her sleep and after remembering all incident which is happened some times before, fresh tears start forming in her eyes.

She checks the time on her phone, "I think ab tak sab so gaye honge mujhe Summi aunty ko jakar dekhna chahiye...whereas unki yeh halat meri wajah se hi toh hui hai!", She says by wiping her tears.

Bela directly goes to Summi's room and gets surprised for a while.

To be continued..

P.S. : Kindly avoid grammatical and spelling mistakes if I do in this part!!

Hey Beloved Reades!!
Hope you all are safe and healthy!

So I'm back with next part of our ff...Show your love and don't forget to give your feedback about these part!

And like always I'm saying if you find this story is boring in any way so don't hesitate to tell me!
I quit immediately!!

Meet in next!
Till then Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku

Dil Musafir Hai Tere Ishq Mein 2 (✔Completed✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें