~Part-15~

Continue from last part...

"Bela! Belaa!", Mahir shouts loudly.

Bela runs to him from washroom, "What happened Mahir ji?? Kya hua aap..",She asks worriedly.

Mahir sits on the bed with taking Pari on his lap, "Belaa!!", He makes puppy face.

"Kya hua kya hai aapko??",She asks again by holding his shoulder.

"Pari ne mere upar su-su kar di haii!!", He tells her with super puppy face.

Bela starts laughing hard, "Oh my God Mahir ji!! Aap_aapne literally mujhe dara diya tha..She just peed on you and you...", She says by suppressing her laugh, "Why are you shouting like this??", She again laughs by covering her mouth.

"Arre yaar, yeh bahot buri baat hai Bela! Mai tumhe help ke liye bula raha hu aur tum has rahi ho!!", He says with childish pout.

Bela controls her laugh, "Okay, I'm sorry!", She again laughs, "Layie Pari ko mujhe dijiye and you go and change!!",She says by taking Pari from him.

......
After sometime....

All are ready to leave but waiting for Mahir.

"Yeh Mahir bhai kahan rah gaye, we're getting late!", Kuhu splutters.

Bela goes to near Vish,"Aap sab chaliye mai Mahir ji ko lekar aa jaungi!"

Rj agrees, "Kuhu, Bhabi is right, let's go!"

All starts leaving, "All the best Bhabi! Aap aur Mahir bhai akele aane waale ho, I hope you take the best advantage of this chance!", Yuvi whispers to Bela.

Bela smacks on his head, "Sudhar jao Yuvi!", She says blushing.

Yuvi lefts while smiling. Bela nods her head in disbelief and directly goes to her room.

"Mahir ji!", Bela calls with entering and she gets fascinated after seeing Mahir without beard.
He sets his hair in front of mirror and looks at her through mirror. His lips curves into a smile like teen-age boy and he turns towards her.
He moves to near her but she is continuously staring him.

He snaps his fingers in front of her, "You're staring!!"

Bela stammers by coming back from her own world, "Huh_Nooo!, I'm just_I'm sorry but noo I'm not staring you!!!", She feels embarrassment.

"Hmm..I see..Chale??", He asks by giving his hand to her.

She nods giving her hand to him.

_________________________________________

"Oh my God! Look at Mahir Bhai guys!!",Kuhu jumps from her place when BeHir enters in venue.

Vish smiles, "Really aisa lag raha hai jaise purana Mahir wapas aa gaya ho!"

"Yaa and yeh sab sirf Bela Bhabi ki wajah se hua hai!", Rj says while looking at them.

Yuvi joins them, "You are right Rj, Bhabi toh best hai!!"

BeHir also joins them and they enjoyed party.

After sometime, Kuhu introduces BeVish to her friend.

"Oh no! Pari ki milk-bottle toh car mein hi rah gayi!", Kuhu says when Pari starts crying vigorously.

She is trying to calm her, therefore Bela says to her, "Don't worry Kuhu, I'll get it back, you take care of baby!, She lefts after saying.

She directly goes to car and takes out the bottle from car and she about to go back but the same time, her pallu stuck in car and her blouse tears from shoulder.

Dil Musafir Hai Tere Ishq Mein 2 (✔Completed✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें