~Part-2~

Continue from last chapter...

Bela stands near the window and losts in her own thought...In next moment, She turns when she hears the sound of door opening nd find Mahir enters in the room with holding a alcohol bottle in his hand...

Bela shocked for a while when he closes the door with thud...His red and wet eyed, drenched face, swollen lips clearly shows his condition...

He moves to closer Bela while Bela feels uncomfortable cause their increasing closeness, "Ma_Mahir!!"

Bela rises her hand to stop him but he falls on her shoulder in his half sense...She gets freeze for a moment when Mahir whispers in her ear, "B_Baani!!".

Bela's eyes start pooling while she tries to move him but cause his weight she didn't...In very difficulty, She moves him and makes him lay on bed...She removes his shoes and his alcohol bottle while he is continuously chanting '
"Baani's name"...

After doing all this, Bela turns to go but the same moment she feels Mahir holds her veli from back...Her breath gets hitch in her throat and she turns slowly.....She finds her veil sticks with his watch...She leaves a sigh of relief and she bends down to remove her veil...

"Baani...Baani!!", Bela looks at his face when he again chants her name in sleep.
She stares him and caresses his face with her left hand...And her surprise is, Mahir removes her hand from his face and grabs her hand between his both hand.

She surprises to see his action nd tries to free her hand but she fails and sits on floor by continuously staring him and after some time she also drifts into sleep....

_________________________________________

Next day...At 6:00 am

Bela's phone vibrates making her sleep disturb nd she opens her eyes and checks her phone once....Then she looks at Mahir who is still holds her hand by intertwining his fingers with her...

She slowly separates her fingers with his and covers him with duvet...She stares him for some seconds and she goes away from there...

After sometime...

Mahir's sleep also disturbes with morning sun-rays which are entering in room to window....He sits on bed by getting up slowly and presses his forehead due to overdrinking..In next moment, flashes of last day come in his mind and tears start forming in his eyes....

"Baanii!! How can you do this to me??...Kaise chhod kar ja sakti ho tum mujhe...woh saare pal jo hamne ek dusre ke saath gujare the, woh saare waade jo hamne ek dusre se kiye the...Sab khatam ho gaya..Meri wajah se maa bhi...", The tears continuously flow from his eyes, "Maa!! Mujhe maa ko dekhna hoga!!", He says by wiping his tears.

Mahir comes out from his room for going to Summi's room...He reaches outside of her room and find all members of house and Bela already present with doctor in Summi's room...

"Dekhiye, Ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hai...Yeh paralysed jaror hai but inka mind active hai...Bas aap sabko inka khayal rakhna hai ki inhe kisi bhi tarah ka koi stress nahi hone dena hai..Ab mai chalta hu...In any case of emergency call me!!", Doctor informs to them.

"Okay doctor!! Aayie mai aapko bahar tak chhod deta hu!!", Yuvi says and left with doctor....Rj follows them.

He comes out of room and meet with Mahir, "Morning Mahir bhai!!", Yuvi wishes him, "Bhai! Aap theek toh ho na?", He asked by holding his hand.

Mahir nods silently, "Don't worry bhai!! Mom will be fine so soon...Doc ne abhi bataya!!", Yuvi says by hugging him.

_________________________________________

After sometime,

All gather in Kuhu's room except BeHir...

"Sirf ek din mein kya se kya ho gaya na?", Rj says who is sitting beside Kuhu.

Yuvi replies, "Haan...It's all so unbelievable! Sirf kuch moments mein itna kuch badal sakta hai...Koi soch bhi nahi sakta!!"

"But I'm only worried for Mahir bhai...Mom ki iss halat ka asar sabse jyada unpar hi ho raha hai...Don't know woh kaise yeh sab handle karenge yeh sab!!", Kuhu also demonstrates her feelings.

Vish consols her, "Don't worry Kuhu! Everything will be fine so soon!!"

"EXACTLY!!", with saying Bela enters in room with a tray of breakfast and everyone look at her, "Vish ekdam sahi kah rahi hai Kuhu!...Sab kuch bahot jaldi theek ho jayega...Pahle jaldi se aap sab yeh breakfast karo warna yeh thanda ho jayega!!", She says with a smile by putting the tray between them.

"Bhabi!! Aap itne normal kaise ho sakti ho??", Yuvi asked surprisingly.

Bela's smile gets vanish, "Sirf mujhe hi nahi aap sabko normally hi behave karna hoga...Yaad hai na aap sabko ki doc ne kya kaha hai...Summi aunty ko theek karne ke liye hamein unhe khus rakhna hoga aur uske liye ham sabko normally behave karna hoga!!", She orders by looking at everyone.

"But Bela bhabi!!", Kuhu tries to say something but Bela stops her by holding her hand and sits near her, "No buts and Kuhu tumhe toh bilkul bhi tension nahi lena chahiye..I said na everything will be fine very soon!!", Bela assures her .

Kuhu hugs Bela and from back Vish also hugs her, "Thank you Bhabi!!"

Bela pulled her back, "Bhabi ko thank you nahi bolte!!", She smiled formally by pinching her nose softly.

Yuvi and Rj smile to see them....

_________________________________________

Then BeHir's room...

Bela enters in room with breakfast's tray and find the room is full of dark...

"Mahir! Mahir!", She calls his name two time.

She switches on the lights of room and gets shocked...

To be continued....

P.S.: Kindly ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes If I do!!

Hey handsome faces and pretty girls!! Hope you all are safe and sound!

Here is second part...Tell me How is it??...Hope you all not getting bored...

Next part after good response!

Till then Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku