~Part-16~

Continue from last chapter...

Mahir slowly touching her cheeks with his both thumbs for wiping her tears by joining his forehead with her. He just looks at her beautiful face which is drenched while her crying.

Meanwhile, Bela closes her eyes due to their closeness. She only feels his hot breath on her face. His eyes travel on her plumpy yet soft lips and he rubs her lips slowly.

He slowly moves towards her lips and in that moment, his lips touches her lips, her breath is almost stopped but Mahir is not stopping himself at all. He captures her both lips with his. Bela grasped his collar with her small fist.

Mahir just pecks her both lips once, twice and thrice and she already feels breathless. Finally she parts away her lips little for getting some breath and that is the enough chance to entering in her mouth for Mahir.

Bela gasps but without any care his tongue roams inside her mouth tasting every corner of her mouth while his one hand slowly moved to her back head and presses her more into his passionate kiss.

She finds her mind fully numb but from her heart she wants to stop this moment for her lifetime. She didn't give any response to him and only feeling his lips on her or feeling his unspoken love on herself.
And Mahir delicately nibbles her lips without waiting for her response.

After a good minutes, when Mahir frees her lips, Bela immediately hugs him by hiding her face under his neck due to super nervousness. He holds her back and places a soft kisses on her hairs while feeling her heavy breath under his neck.

He himself breathing irregularly. He feels her rushing heartbeats while she is still sobbing little in his embrace.

(This part is specially for my lovely dearest friend MeharSidhu33  😘)
_________________________________________

Next morning...In BeHir's room...

Mahir opens his eyes when dark-sunlight is falling on his face. He looks at Bela who is sleeping elegantly beside him by gently covering his torso and resting her head on his chest near his heart. Some hair threads cover her face little.

A unknowingly smile crepes on his lips while seeing her and in next moment, the moments of last night flashers in his mind. He smiles more by pulling her more close and tucking her hair threads behind her ear.

Her slumber disturbed due to his touch. Bela slowly opens her eyes and Mahir immediately closes his eyes and pretends to sleep. She finds herself in his embrace.

Her all blood gather on her cheeks and she blushes hard recalling last night's moment. She slowly gets up by setting her saree and runs to washroom.

Mahir opens his eyes when he hears the sound of door closing. He sits on bed by rubbings his nape with a lovely smile.

_________________________________________

"I can't tell you how happy we're!!", KuRj and Yuvish say hugging Summi.

"Okay, Aap sab breakfast ke liye aa jao!", Bela says by coming from kitchen. "Then aapko apni medicines bhi toh leni hai Maa!"

Summi nods and then goes to Rohini, "Thank you so much Rohini! Tumne meri family ko tab sambhala jab woh sabse jyada bikhri thi!!"

Rohini too hugs her, "Summi dii!! I'm your sister!"

"Maa is right Massi! But then thanks to Bhabi for caring us and loving us, I love you Bhabi!!",Kuhu says by going to Bela and hugs her.

Bela hugs her back, "I love you too Kuhu! Ab chalo breakfast thanda ho jayega!!", she says with smile.

_________________________________________

"Bela, what is it??", Vish asks by pointing a cut to corner of her bottom lip.

"Where??", Bela asks being confused.

Vish points towards her lips again, "There!!"

"Woh kabhi kabhi ho jaata hai na khana khate hue khud ke hi lag jaati hai toh aise hi ho gaya hoga! I don't know!!", Bela answers in embarrassment and goes to near fridge.

Vish raises her eyebrows by teasing her, "Ooo! Ho jaata hai vaise ek baat batao Bela, Tum aur Mahir kal party season jaldi aa gaye the na toh...  "

Bela looks at her, "Toh??"

"Toh tum dono akele i mean...", She teases her.

Bela glares her, " O please Vish!! Jaisa tum soch rahi ho vaisa kuch nahi hai, apna yeh faltu dimag chalana band karo aur jaldi chalo, all are waiting for us!", She scolds her picking a tray.

Then everyone gather around dining table. "Bela bacchi! Mahir kahan hai, abhi tak jaaga nahi??", Summi asks with sitting.

"I don't think so mom because Kal Mahir bahot chaein se soye hoga hai na Bela!!", Vish says by looking at Bela.

"Matlab??", Summi asks back.

Bela tries to speak, "Matlab aapko itne dino baad wapas pakar acche se soye honge Mahir..Yahi kahna chahti thi Vish! ", Bela gives a glare to her making her chuckle.

Bela serves to all, "Aap log breakfast lijiye mai Mahir ko lekar aati hu!!", She says excusing them and heads to upstairs.

_________________________________________

Bela reaches outside the room and takes a deep breath to control her racing heart because this is very awkward situation to face him after last night's incident.

Bela finally opens the door and finds Mahir in front of mirror SHIRTLESS. He is busy to searching something on dressing table. Her jaw drops after seeing her husband like this. His muscles, his abs, his hard stony chest, his charming face, his everything is just pushing her to stare him forgetting everything.

Suddenly Mahir catches her staring through mirror and he again smiles naughily.

"Mujhe dekh rahi ho??", He asks by turning towards her.

Bela blinks her eyes once and looks away, "Nahi, mai aapko nahi dekh rahi hu!!", she replies being embarrassed.

He makes a stern face,"Stop lying Bela! Maine dekha tum mujhe mirror se dekh rahi thi.", Mahir says by moving little close to her.

Bela moves back, "Na_nahi Mahir,mai aapko nahi dekh rahi thi!!"

"Par ab toh dekh rahi ho!!", He says by continuously moving closer to her.

She moves more back and her back collides with the pillar of bed, "What??", She gets confused for a while and then looks down, "Nahi, mai aapko nahi dekh rahi hu!!"

Mahir moves more closer to her by putting his one hand on bed-pillar. Bela looks at him nervously and then turns his gaze to down.
He leans his face to more close her face and whispers in her ear, "Only You can see me like this!!"

................
To be continued....

Hello lovelies friends!! Hope you all are safe and sound. Here is your next chapter.
Just tell me guys how is the chapter??
Is it okay??

And I want to inform you all that just fee more chapter left to complete this story!! So enjoy!
Meet in next!

Till then Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku