~Part-30~

Continue from last chapter....

"Jaana jaroori hai?", Bela asks taking Mahir's clothes from cupboard.

Mahir comes to her holding more clothes in his hands, "Hmm...It's a very important deal for me Bela! You know it's my dream project. Main kabse wait kar raha tha and now finally I got new investors for my dream project!", He tells her with excitement.

Bela smiles little coming to couch while he follows her, "It's a very good thing!",She replies with absent-mind.

Bela puts his clothes in the bag while Mahir also puts some sarees over his clothes. "Yeh_yeh kya kar rahe hai Mahir! Mere kapde kyon pack kar rahe hai aap?", Bela asks confusingly looking at him.

In reply, He pulls Bela holding her wrist and locks her between his strong arms making her gasp little. "Kyonki...Maine kaha tha mai kal London jaa raha hu par yeh thodi na kaha tha ki mai akele jaa raha hu!",

Bela raises her eyebrows, "Matlab?"

Mahir turns her and back hugs her encircling her waist, "Matlab ki aap bhi aa rahi hai mere saath!"

"But you're going for your deal na toh mai...", She asks amusingly but interrupted by Mahir, "Toh aap mere saath rahengi...Vaise bhi you spoiled me completely!", He says complaining tone.

"Maine..Matlab",She asks being confused.

"Matlab 3 nights Mrs. Sehgal! 3 raaton se mai soya nahi hu pata haii aapko, sirf aapki wajah se...", He says showing three fingers to her with pout.

"Aapke beena neend nahi aati mujhe! I can't sleep without you Mrs. Sehgal!!", He mouths softly kissing on her shoulder while Bela bends her head little smiling shyly.

"Toh ab aap hi batayie agar aap mere saath nahi aayengi toh mai sounga kaise..hmm?", He asks squeezing her little in his arms.

Bela removed his grip making serious face, "Aur agar mai aane se mana karu toh?", She asks closing his bags.

"Toh..", He says pulling her towards him, "Mai aapko aise lekar jaunga!", He says picking her in his arms.

"Mahhir! Yeh...", He closes her mouth pecking her lips once.

She blinking her eyes many times while blushing, "Mai kuch baat...."

He again cuts her off pecking her lips, "Stop talking! I just want to snuggle you."

Bela smiles curving the corner of her lips shyly and puts her head on his shoulder holding his neck for support.

Mahir slips down her on bed after removing the curtain aside and hovers on her after covering them with sheet. He completely lies on her putting his head on her chest. Bela smiles lovingly ruffling his hair as he holds her waist with his hands.

"Good Night, My Baby!", Mahir wishes her snuggling to her more.

A small chuckle left Bela's lips, "Am I baby to you?", She asked with smiling pout.

Mahir picks his head up looking at her face, "Yes! You're..You're my baby! See na just few minutes ago mere jaane ki baat sun kar meri baby rone lagi thi!", He says caressing her left cheek.

"Kyonki mai aapse dur nahi rah sakti Mahir!", Bela mouths looking inside his eyes.

"Itna pyaar karti ho mujhse?", He asks being little emotional.

Bela plants a kiss on his palm, "Aap soch bhi nahi sakte utna...",

Mahir smiles lovingly, "Accha ji..Phir bhi..Kitna??",

"Itnaaaa!!", Bela tells him spreading her arms widely with moist eyes.

Mahir immediately connects his lips with hers and kisses her with so much love only love which is he having for her. Bela reciprocates slowly holding his nape. They kisses slowly moving their lips in a rhythm. Bela clutches his hair tightly in her fist when she feels his tongue inside her mouth after parting her lips.
Whereas he continues kissing her by caressing her sides.