~Part-29~

Continue from last one...

Mahir comes in his room and gets surprised finding entire room is decorated with fairy lights while their bed is covered with curtain.

He looks at Bela who is snuggling into his chest while sleeping. He smiles looking at her and heads to bed. He covers her with duvet after placing her on bed. He is about to lay beside her, same time his phone rings and he left room.

After sometime, Mahir comes back to the room and finds Bela is nowhere. "Bela!", He calls her once checking the bathroom. Then he makes his way to balcony and finds her standing silently.

He steps slowly to near her. "I'm sorry!", He whispers standing behind her.
Bela freezes feeling his hot breath on her neck but she didn't reply anything.

Mahir wraps his arms hands around her waist gluing her body with him. "I'm sorry Bela! I know you're upset. Aur hona bhi chahiye inn dino tumhare aur Abhi ke baare mein bahot kuch bola aur socha hai jo bahot galat hai aur...",

Bela cuts him off, "It's ok Mahir! Samajhti hu mai..Gusse mein nikal jaati hai chaar baatein kisi ke muh se, mere bhi nikal jaati hai, it's_it's fine!", She replies coldly.

"Nahii! Tum kabhi aisa nahi karti balki tum toh baat hi karna band kar deti ho!", He says putting his face on her shoulder.

Bela removes his hands and comes in room. Mahir follows her while she sets bedclothes on sofa after picking pillow and sheets from bed. "Toh meri temperamental wife ab couch par soyegi?", He asks playfully.

Bela still didn't give any reply to him and is about to lay down on couch when he speaks, "Mai kal London ja raha hu..2 months ke liye!"

She freezes in her place and after few seconds, she picks her head to see him, her eyes pooled with tears in next moment. Mahir runs to her and sits on his knees infront of Bela.

"Bela!", He mouths slowly but she throws her arms on Mahir and clings to him so tightly. Mahir feels his shirt getting little wet with her tears as she cries gripping his neck.

He strokes her hairs softly, "Bela!". In next second, She backs off and gets up wiping away her tears.

She goes to near cupboard, "Flight ki timing kya hai?", She asks with same cold expression.

"Tomorrow's evening sharp at 5:00!", Mahir replies too getting up.

Bela takes out his clothes and starts packing his bag. She mistakenly puts his same hina-printed shirt in his bag.

"Bela! Yeh shirt...",

Bela stops him, "Oh sorry! Don't worry! I ordered a white shirt for you. Kal shaam tak aa bhi jayegi and I'm sorry! Meri wajah se aapki favourite shirt useless ho gayi!", She says putting his shirt aside.

"No need!", Mahir says holding her hand. He pulls her near encircling her waist, "You know..Yeh shirt useless nahi priceless ho gayi hai ab mere liye!", He says lovingly removing her hair-strand from her face while she looks another side.

"Ignore kar rahi ho mujhe?", He asks trying to look inside her eyes.

Bela finally looks at him, "Yahi toh problem hai Mahir! Ignore hi nahi kar sakti aapko mai, meri poori duniya aapke aas-paas ghumti hai, aapko ignore karna toh dur aapse dur hone ke khayal se bhi dar lagta hai ab mujhe and you think I'm ignoring you!", She blurts out with teary eyes.

"I'm so sorry Bela! I know tum naraj ho mujhse...aur hona bhi chahiye, kitna rude behave kiya hai inn dino maine tumhare saath...Aisa nahi hai ki mai tumpar trust nahi karta, I trust you but it's just that...", Mahir says cupping her cheeks.

Bela interrupts, "You're jealous!"

"Yes, I'm jealous! I'm super jealous because you're mine, just mine!!", He says possessively leaning to her.

"Possessive!! That's the word!", She whispers snuffling.

Mahir leans more towards her face making their nose touch, "I'm! ", He whispers eying on her glossy lips.

"I Love You!", Mahir confesses slowly before locking his lips with her.

Mahir starts sucking her upper lips while Bela reciprocates holding his torso as support. His one hand makes his way on her waist pulling her more close continuously nibbling her lips.

Soon their tongue entangle with each other. She enters her fingers in his hairs pulling him as he bites her toungue making her moan inside his mouth.

She tries to break the kiss while he didn't ready to leave her. He bites her lips and sucking them delicately. He leaves her lips after a while and touches his forehead with his breathing irregularly.

"Still angry??", Mahir asks breathing heavily.

She nods her head in negative manner still closing her eyes with heavy breaths. "Mai aapse kabhi gussa nahi ho sakti Mahir ji! You know aapke gusse mein bhi mujhe apne liye pyaar hi dikhta hai..", She says smiling with corner of her lips.

He smiles and plants a long kiss on her forehead and Bela hugs him. "I'm sorry!!", He whispers kissing her hairs.

"I Love You Mahir ji! ", She confesses slowly hiding her face under his neck.

He hugs her more tightly, "I love you more!! Vaise Bela mujhe laga tum mujhse naraj nahi hogi...I mean tumne hamare room ko jaise decorate kiya hai, mujhe laga...",

"Yeh sab maine nahi kiya hai Mahir ji..I just thought ki aapne...", Bela tell him backing off.

Mahir cuts her off, "No...Maine nahii..",

"It means..", Bela says smiling.

"It means hamare family members kitne helpful hai na..", Mahir says grinning and they both ended up laughing with each other.

"So tumhe nahi lagta hamein unki mehnat waste nahi karni chahiye?", He asks biting his bottom lip mischievously.

Bela removes his grip blushing little, "Bilkul nahi! Let me pack you stuff.", She says heading towards cupboard.

"And Let me help you!", He says following him.

To be continued....

Hola Dearie Readers!

Current part is dedicated for HellyShilu . Happy Birthday Dear! God bless you always.♥

Let me ask how was the part? Isn't good? Don't forget to give reviews!!

Meet in next!
Till then

Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku