~Part-39~

Continue from last chapter.....

Bela enters in her room and gets shocked for a while after seeing Mahir is half lying on bed by resting his head on bed-post. His face is drenched with tears.

Bela switches on the lights and Mahir gets startled for a moment. "Mahir!!", She calls him.

Mahir looks at her and Bela freezes on her place seeing his blood-shot red eyes due to crying. She feels a sting is piercing inside her heart finding him in tears. She literally runs to him and sits in front of him, "Mahir!!", She whispers trying to touch his face.

But Mahir removes her hand, "Leave me alone!", He says slowly looking at another side. Bela also cries silently while he says again, "Please Bela for sometime! ",

Bela gets up without saying anything and left room while still crying silently.

___________________________________

Next Morning....

"Bhabhi, I don't know what to say but please aap pareshan mat ho..Sab theek ho jayega!', Kuhu says while hugging to Bela.

Bela smiles little breaking the hug, "I'm ok..Please you all don't worry about me!",

"Stop hiding your feelings Bela!", Vish scolds her a little, "We all know and we can understand!',

"Vishh! Sach mein main theek hun..I'm just worried about Mahir ji!!', Bela mouths holding her hand. "Mai unhe dekhkar aati hun..Tum sab breakfast karo, ok?", She says and left.

Bela heads to upstairs and comes to her room and same time, Mahir enters in room from bathroom after getting ready for office. They both look at each other for a while. Bela gives a fresh smile to him, "Good Morning!", She wishes taking steps towards him.

While He steps towards the mirror without replying anything to her. He tries to fix his tie, Bela holds his tie to help him. "Mahir jii! Mai kya soch rahi thi..Please aaj aap jaldi aa sakte hai!!", She asks while fixing his tie.

He didn't give any reply to her and after fixing his collar, Bela hugs him tightly but Mahir didn't hug her back.

"I love you!!", She whispers caressing his hairs lightly.

Mahir removes her hold, "I'm getting late Bela, Bye!", He says before leaving her.

Tears welled up in her big eyes but she controls herself.

___________________________________

After sometime...

Bela is doing some work in kitchen while Pragati arrives there. Bela looks at her, "Are Pragati ji, aap yahan...Kuch chahiye tha aapko?", She asks gently.

"Actually I want to talk to you Bela!", Pragati replies.

Bela nods. "See I know you love Mahir par Mahir...Uske dil mein aaj bhi Baani hai, aur I think tum yeh baat janti ho...!", She says looking at Bela. She continues, "Baani meri best friend thi Bela!..Aur mujhe sach mein bura lagg raha hai ki Mahir tumhare saamne Baani ko bhool gaya..!"

Bela stops her, "Aap galat samaj rahi haii, Pragati ji! Mahir ji ne Baani ji ko bhula kar mujhe nahi apnaya...Woh aaj bhi unhe bahot yaad karte hai!!"

Pragati smirks, "Chalo tumne yeh accept toh kiya ki tumhara pyaar Mahir ke dil se Baani ko nahi nikal saka!!", She says and left.

And Bela starts thinking about her words.

___________________________________

Other side...in office

Dil Musafir Hai Tere Ishq Mein 2 (✔Completed✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें