~Part-31~

Continue from last one...

"Ji Maa! We've reached here.", Mahir talks to Summi on phone while stepping out from car. "Jii Maa! Don't worry..I'll take care of Bela and myself also.", He said closing the door of car.

Bela also steps down from the car while looking around. "Aap please apna dhyan rakhna..Bye Maa!",Mahir hangs up the call coming towards Bela.

"Wow! It's_its so beautiful house Mahir!", Bela mouths excitedly staring at house.

Mahir smiles seeing her excitement. "Ham yahan rahne waale haii?", She asks turning her gaze to Mahir.

Mahir holds her waist, "Yes Mrs. Sehgal! It's our penthouse. Shall we?', He asks holding her hand.

Bela nodded with smile and they both enter in house.

After sometime...

Bela is busy to unpack their luggage after changing her clothes.

"Yeah! We'll surely come. Thank you Mr. Malhotra!", Mahir enters in room while talking on his cell.

Mahir hangs up smiling at Bela, "Need any help?",

"It's all done!", Bela replies putting their some clothes in closet.

Mahir lies down on bed while jumping, "So what's the next?"

Bela replies coming to him, "I want to explore our house."

"But I want to sleep Bela!", He holds her hand pulling her beside himself.

She rolls her eyes, "Mahir! Please chaliye na!",She says pulling him.

"Belaa! Ab ham yahin rahne waale hai tum jab chaho explore kar lena..Abhi so jaate hai na!", He says hugging her waist.

Bela smiles,"Accha ok! Sona hai na aapko??', She asks unbuttoning his shirt.

Mahir widens her eyes surprisingly, "Be_Bela!!"

Bela stops after opening three or four buttons of his shirt. She leans over his face looking at his lips. Mahir gets amused with her sudden bold move.

"Toh so jayie!", Bela says pushing him. He falls down from bed holding a pillow.

He groans getting up, "Aauucchh! Belaa!!",

While Bela laughs closing her mouth with her both hands. "Trying to mess with me??..Huh??", He asks squinting his eyes.

Bela nods her head, "No!", She mouths suppressing her laugh. Mahir takes few steps towards her while she takes her steps backward.

"Mahir! No!", She shouts while running away.

Mahir says chasing her, "Stop! Bela!"

Bela reaches near pool while running and Mahir grabs her wrist to stop her, "Pati se panga haan?", He pulls her making her collide with him.

Mahir starts tickling her making her laugh hard. "Nooo..Mah..Mahi!! Mahirr! Nooo..", Bela says between her laughs.

He stops his tickling when Bela hisses pressing her hand, "Ahh Mahir! Lag gayi na mere!!", She says making cry face.

Mahir apologies immediately looking at her hand, "Oh..I_I'm so sorry Bela!! Maine jaan bujhkar kuch..",

Before he complete Bela pushes him again and "Spplaaasshhh!!',He slips inside the pool calling her name, "Belaa!"

Mahir shoves his fully wet hairs back from his forehead looking at Bela with shocking face while Bela is busy to laughing at her heart out.

Bela sits down holding her stomach while laughing, "Kya Mahir jii! Kitni jaldi phisal jaate hai aap..", She says controlling her laugh.

"Yeh phisalna nahi hai Beta! Strategy hai!", He mouths smirking playfully.

Bela grins showing her pearly teeth, "Strategy!!!",

"Oh my God! Bela! Yeh tumhare haath ko kya hua?", Mahir asks in serious tone making her astonish.

"Kahan?..", She checks her hand and in next moment, Mahir pulls her inside the pool making her surprised. "Aahhhh..Mahir!", She screams.

She plunges into water, "Mahir ji! Yeh kya kiya aapne??", She asks wiping her drenching face.

"Ise kahte hai Strategy!!", He mouths smirking mischievously.

"Accha! Mujhe nahi pata tha ki  girne ki bhi koi strategy hoti hai..", Bela says throwing water on him with her both hands.

Mahir pulls her closer grabbing her waist. Bela widens her eyes grasping his shirt's collar tightly with her small fist.

"Yeh pyaar ki strategy hai Madam!", He whispers in husky voice eyeing her wet lips.

Bela nods her head in disbelief and tries to go away but Mahir pulls her more closer making their nose touch.

"Ek baat batau?", He asks nuzzling her cheeks with her nose.

Bela closes her eyes feeling his warm breath on her face, "Hmm..."

He gets silent for a while looking at her intently. "Nothing!!", He mumbles slowly backing off little.

Bela opens her eyes being confused, "What happened Mahir ji?"

Mahir nods his head stealing his gaze with pale face. Bela cups his face between her palms, "Look at me Mahir! Please!", She mouths softly.

Mahir peeps inside her eyes. "Just tell me!!", She says lovingly.

"Sometimes I'm feeling scared Bela!!", He tells her while his dark brown eyes starts brimming.

Bela gets worried seeing his tears, "Scared for what Mahir?", She asks softly.

"To losing you Bela!!", He replies cupping her face with her hands. "Maine already bahot kuch khoya hai Bela!..Pahle Dad, phir Baani, ab aur kisi ko khone ki himmat nahi hai mujhme..", He says while bursting out in tears.

"Mahir jii!", Bela whispers worriedly seeing his tears.

Mahir mouths in pleading tone, "Just promise me Bela, Tum mujhe kabhi chhor kar nahi jaogi.."

"Promise!!!", Bela whispers wiping her tears aways from his cheeks while her tears are also escaped from her big eyes. "Mai aapko chhor kar kabhi nahi jaungi! I promise!!", She says hugging him tightly.

Mahir also hugs her tightly encircling her waist tightly. He silently sobs putting his head on her shoulder, "I love you so much Bela!", He says kissing her shoulder softly between sobs.

Bela looks at him after backing off, she kisses his left cheek softly. Mahir closes his eyes feeling her soft touch on his cheek.

"I love you very very very much Mahir jii!!", she confesses backing off little.

In next moment, her lips are captured by Mahir. He devours her wet lips while nibbling them delicately. Bela moves her lips slowly with him feeling his lips on hers. They kiss each other so long. When they get parted, Mahir whispers against her lips panting heavily,

"I want you!!"

......................

To be continued...

Hello Readers!! Next Chapter is out for you all. Enjoy and don't forget to give your feedback.

Meet in next!
Till then

Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku