~Part-19~

Continue from last chapter.....

Mahir plants a long kiss on her forehead making her feel blissfull.

"But Bela! I just want your help !!", He says getting hesitate a bit.

Bela nods her head, "Haan Mahir, aap permission ki jarorat nahi hai aap bas boliye !!"

He says, "Tumhe meri help karni hogi Bela tumhare karib aane mein !", She gives him a confuse look.

"Matlab tum mere baare mein sab kuch janti ho par main tumhare baare mein kuch janta hi nahi hu Bela! Toh main tumhe jaana chahta hun, I want to know you completely because....", He stops in middle.

Bela looks at him, "Because..."

"Because, I love you !!", He says by gluing her body with him by covering her back with his strong arms.

Bela smiles shyly by lowering her gaze.

________________________________________

At night...In BeHir's room...

Bela sets their bed for sleeping, then Mahir comes and lays down on his side by giving a comfy smile to her.

Bela smiles back by switching off the light and she too lays down on her side.

"Good Night Mahir !", She wishes him gently.

Mahir shifts near her and moves his hand in front of her, "Can I hold you?", He asks by staring her.

Bela looks at him surprisingly. Mahir feels her discomfort, "It's_it's ok Bela! Good Night !!", He wishes her back with a bit sad smile.

And he goes back to his place and lays on his side by showing his back to her. Bela thinks something and then goes to near him and clings him from his back.

Mahir smiles to feel her hold on him and closes his eyes to sleep.

_________________________________________

Next morning...

Bela is busy to serving breakfast on dining table with Vish. The same time, Mahir's screaming voice make startled everyone.

"Belaa! Bela!"

"Yeh Mahir aise chilla kyon raha hai?", Summi asks to Bela.

Bela gets also confused when Rohini speaks up, "Sab theek toh hai na Bela beta?"

"Ji Massi! Pata nahi, mai dekhti hu jakar!", Bela replies while going.

"I wish Mahir bhai aur Bhabi ke beech sab jaldi theek ho jaye!", Kuhu whispers to Rj.

...........

Bela enters her room while burbling, "Mahir! Kya hua aap aise....", But she gets shocked when she finds Mahir is standing in front of her by crossing his hands upon his bare chest as he is shirtless.

She turns immediately being embarrassed, "Mahir!!"

"Bela! Yeh kya hai?", He asks with little anger.

She turns towards him with saying, "Kya Mahir jii?", but she again turns other side finds himself again shirtless.
"Mahir!!!', She snaps, "Yeh aap aise shirtless ho kar kyon ghum rahe hai?..Please kuch pahan lijiye pahle!"

Mahir's expression changes anger to smirk, "Kyon Bela?", He asks by moving to near her, "Tumhe kuch problem hai mere aise shirtless hone se?"

"Mahir please! Aap pahle kuch pahaniye phir baat karenge!", She says huffily.

He reaches behind her and whispers in her ears, "Wahi toh mai kah raha hu Wifey ji!! Mere kapde toh aapne nikale hi nahi."

Bela says angrily, "Aap kya bole ja rahe hai mere kuch samaj nahi aa raha Mahir! I'm leaving now aap na..."

In next moment, Mahir cuts her talk by turning her and pinning her with nearby wall. His hands lightly gripped her arms.

She gets little nervous as he is still shirtless. "Kitna bolti ho tum Bela! Ek baat batao kal hamne kya decide kiya tha ki ham dono hamare relation ke ek chance denge aur abhi tumne kya kiya??", He asks in complaining tone.

"Kya_maine kya kiya?", She asks confusingly.

Mahir rolls his eyes being irritated and leaves her, "Offo Bela! Tum apne aap se samaj nahi sakti kya, saari cheeje mujhe batani padti hai!", He makes a small pout by crossing his arms over his chest.

"Arre! Baat kya hai Mahir ji?, jab tak aap batayenge nahi mujhe kaise pata chalega!", She says being more confused.

"Fine! Tum biwi ho na meri?", He asks.

Bela nods her head, "Haan_toh..."

He cuts her off, "Toh tumhe mere kapde select karne chahiye rojj...", He says complaining with his same pout.

Bela smiles on his antics and goes to near cupboard. She takes out his one formal suit and comes to him. She gives him making serious face and turns to go but Mahir catches her wrist.

"Pahnao!!", He demands.

Bela squints her eyes by looking at him and takes his clothes from him. She goes behind him and makes him wear his white shirt. Then she comes towards her and starts buttoning his shirt.

While Mahir starts staring her by holding her waist. She glances him once as she feels his cold hands on her waist. She is getting nervous same time but tries to hide it from him.

Bela continues her work and makes him wear his black blazer and fixes his collar while Mahir continuously stares her face. At last, she makes him wear his tie, "Hmm..ho gaya!", She says by looking at him and feels his gaze on her lips. She gets his intension and turns to leave nervously.

"Ek min Bela!", Mahir holds her wrist and pulls her back facing him.

She raises her eyebrows, "Ky_kya Mahir!", She asks fumbling.

He quickly pecked her left cheek, "Thank you Wifey ji!", He says while smirking mischievously and left the room leaving shy Bela.

She touches her same cheek by blushing.

_________________________________________

"Yuvi! We have to do something na!",Vish says by siting beside Yuvi.

"Kya karna chahiye hamein baby?", Yuvi is busy to using his phone.

Vish snatches his phone, "Hamein Bela aur Mahir ke liye kuch karna chahiye, Dumbo!", She says making sad face.

"Oh ho Vish! Accha theek hai karenge na par pahle mera phone do!", He says annoyingly by trying to grab his phone.

"Noo..First you listen to me!", Vish says by waving her hand on air with his phone.

Yuvi still tries to taking his phone, "Haan yaar sun raha hu mai!!"

Vish throws his phone on him, "Tumse na baat karna hi bekar hai..Mujhe khud hi kuch sochna hoga!", She says by thinking something.

To be continued....

Promo: Jealousy!

Hey friends! How are you all?? Hope you all are doing good.

I know I'm late but please don't hesitate to tell me how was the chapter?
Hope we meet in next soon!

Till then Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku