~Part-24~

Continue from last chapter ...

Mahir flipped their position and hovers on Bela making her little nervous.

"Kya kar rahe hai Mahir ji?? Honestly mujhe change karna hai, hatiye!", She says hiding her nervousness.

"No need of this!", He says getting up.

Bela makes a confuse face, "Matlab??". In next moment, her face turns into best shade of red when he removes his tee and throws it aside showing his well-built hard body to her.

Her lips part away from each other in amusement while he again hovers on her caging her between his arms. Bela feels her throat dry and she gulps her saliva controlling her nervousness.

Mahir adores her lovingly with little smile on his lips. His fingers start running on her face to neck making her shut her eyes. He stops his fingers near her shoulder and unpins her pallu slowly.

Then she feels his hands caressing her belly and slowly undoing her saree-plates. She opens her eyes after listening his husky voice near her neck, "Look at me Bela!!".

She feels her face heaten up under his intense gaze. He completely hovers on her and she could feel his bare touch on her open skin.

They both are looking each other's eyes so deeply. Bela looks at him with so much nervousness while Mahir gazes at her intently. In next moment, she smiled showing her pearly teeth when he starts caressing her belly with her fingers.

"Mahir! Noo..", She feels tickling sensation. But he continues his work making her laugh. "Maahhiir!" ,Her laugh change into a moan when she feels his hot lips touch her cold belly.

"You're so soft Bela!!', He admirers caressing her curves.

Bela trembles under his sensual touch on her body while Mahir showers feather like kisses on her flat belly. His light beard pierces on her belly lighly. And her one hand automatically reaches on his hairs caressing them while another hand grips his muscular shoulder. She closes her eyes discovering new pleasure.

Her breaths get more heavier when he printed his teeth on her soft skin. "Ummm...Shhh", Bela hisses with his every bite and digs her nails on his shoulder.
In next moment, Mahir starts sucking her skin making those mark more dark. She feels her stomach all wet with his saliva.

He slowly trail his lips more up and finds a fade love-mark on her cleavage. He sucks again there making her whimpering. He comes more up and brushes his lips on hers lightly. As she feels his warm breath on her lips, she immediately hugs him tightly breathing heavily.

Her face is heaten up with warmness of their romance. Mahir could feel her racing heartbeats. "Belaa!", He whispers in her ears slowly but she is not ready to leave him. She still clings to him so tightly.

Mahir smirks seeing her nervousness and he pulls her face back. She immediately covers her face with her palms blushing so hard. Mahir grins looking her blushing.

"Your punishment is still remaining Mrs. Sehgal!! ", He says huskily removing her palms.

She didn't able to see his eyes. Mahir softly places a kiss on her forehead.
He chuckles looking her red face, "I love you my Strawberry!!", He says holding her hands.

He places her both hands on his bare back, "Good Night!", He says hugging her tightly.

_________________________________________

Next Morning.....

Bela wakes up slowly and finds herself in a most protective place for her, his arms. She looks at their position as he is half sleeping on her putting his one arm and leg on her. His hands tightly encircles around her bare waist as his face crooks under her neck.
Then her eyes catch her saree which is lying on half bed and half floor.

She smiles shyly remembering last night moments. Then she removes his hold carefully and runs to washroom after gathering her Saree.

_________________________________________

"Try this one!!", Bela says to Vish by giving her one dress.

Vish takes it, "Ok!", She says going to trial room. Then Kuhu comes to Bela, "Bhabi! I'm done. Aapki shopping ho gayi?", She asks.

"Haan Kuhu! Sab kuch ho gaya hai bas Vish ki kuch ek dresses leni hai!" , Bela tells her, "By the way, tumne Mahir ji ko kahin dekha?", She asks by looking here and there.

"Missing him??", Kuhu asks back teasingly.

Bela smiles little, "Aisa kuch nahi hai Kuhu!"

"It's OK Bhabi!", Kuhu says hugging her from aside, "Vaise bhai bhi kaafi change ho gaye hai! Apni important files bhul jaate hai. All thanks to you!", She teases her.

"Enough Kuhu please!!", Bela mouths shyly.

The same time, Mahir comes to them, "Bela!', He calls her with coming.

"Oh ho! Toh aap dono ek dusre ko kitna miss karte ho...Abhi Bhabi aapke baare mein puch rahi thi aur aap aa gaye!", Kuhu tells Mahir teasingly.

"Really? Accha Bela! Just come with me!", Mahir says holding Bela's hand.

Kuhu stops him, "Oh hello! Mahir Bhai! Yeh aapka room nahi hai and Bhai! Ham sab shopping ke liye aaye hai at least ab toh aap Bhabi ko hamare saath rahne doo!"

"Tu aaj kal kuch jyada nahi bol rahi Kuhu!", Mahir glares at her.

Kuhu smiles sarcastically, "I'm just kidding Mahir Bhai! Aap Bhabi ko le ja sakte ho!"

"Chalo Bela!", He says looking at Bela.

Bela tries to stop him, "But Mahir ji! Vish trial room mein...."

Mahir cuts her off, "Woh Kuhu ke saath aa jayegi tum chalo!"

"Haan Bhabi! Aap jao! Mai Vish ko le aaungi!", Kuhu says smiling.

Mahir pulls Bela with him. "Bela! Maine na tumhare liye kuch select kiya hai!", He says scrabbling her.

To be continued.....

Wish you all a very Happy New Year!❤

Hello lovelies!! Hope you all doing good. Did you liked the chapter?
1.) A Bit
2.) Very Much

Waiting for you all replies. By the way I have a good news for you all that This book again got a third positing in 'Hing-lish Awards' in 'Romance Genre'. So Thanks to you all for supporting and loving my work.
Thanks a lot!

And please read my new One shot "Want to be Yours!". I hope you all liked it too. Thank you once again.

Meet in next.
Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku