~Part-27~

(Before starting the chapter, I would to apologised to MeharSidhu33 aka Mehar ji. Sorry for my mistakes. I hope ab aap mujhse naraj nahi hongi. Love you and I'm sorry for everything.🙏❤)

Continue from last chapter...

Next day...

"Kuhu! Bela! Vish ko lekar aao, mehandi artists aa gayi hai beta!", Rohini says calling from downstairs.

"Ji Mausi ji!", Bela replies coming out from kitchen and directly heads to upstairs.

After sometime, Mehandi function starts. Artists apply mehandi on Vish's and Kuhu's hands. "Bela Beta! Yeh decorators abhi tak nahi aaye..Aaj shaam ko sangeet ke liye yeh saari decorations change karwani hai..Dekh lena Beta!", Summi tells to Bela.

Before Bela could answer, Yuvi hugs Summi from back, "Don't worry my mother india! Sab ho jayega..Aap itna tension kyon leti ho!", He says kissing Sumi's check making Bela chuckle.

"Vaise Yuvi! Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?", Bela asks teasingly.

Yuvi leaves Summi and hugs Bela from side, "Mai toh aapse milne aaya tha Bhabi! Woh kya hai na aapko Mahir bhai ka ek message dena hai!", He says staring at Vishakha.

Summi slaps his cheeks playfully, "Ab toh sudhar ja Yuvi!"

"Maa!", Mahir calls Summi with entering in house, "Everything will be ready on time Maa! Don't worry.", Summi pats his cheek, "Ek tu hai aur ek Bela..Tum dono itne acche se sab sambhal lete ho, mujhe toh kuch karna hi nahi padta!", She says lovingly.

"Yuvi! Tu yahan kya kar raha hai, come with me!", Mahir asks frowning.

Yuvi holds Mahir's arms, "Bro! At least aap toh samjho..Bhabi! Aap samjhao na bhai ko, jaise Vish ki mehandi hai meri bhi toh mehandi hai na..", He makes puppy face in requesting tone.

"Mai samajhta hu Yuvi! Chal chupchap..", Mahir drags him making Summi and Bela chuckle.

"Bela! Tum bhi mehandi lagwao.", Vish calls her. "Haan jao Beta!", Summi says patting her back.

Bela nods.

_________________________________________

"Batayie na Mahir! Aapko kya lagta hai Vish aur Yuvi ke liye kya wedding gift le??", Bela asks roaming here and there in her room with her hina-filled hands.

Mahir didn't pay any heed on her words and engrosses in some file sitting on bed. "Mahir! Mai aapse baat kar rahi hu..Aap sun rahe hai?", She asks with fake anger.

"I have no answers for your useless talks Bela! Let me do my work please!", He says with cold expression.

Bela moves towards him, "Mahir! Aap...", In next moment, her leg trips up with her saree and she falls on Mahir putting her hands on his chest. He grips her waist to catch her and they lost their own world by sharing an eye-lock.

After a while, Bela realises her position and tries to get up breaking their eye-lock. Mahir too realises and immediately makes her stand and he also gets up by looking at his shirt.

Bela notices her hands prints on Mahir's shirt, "I'm so sorry! Meri wajah se aapki white shirt...."

He cuts her off angrily, "Problem kya hai tumhari Bela! Kyon mere piche padi ho, yeh sab ideas tum tumhare Abhi se bhi toh le sakti ho na toh jao uske paas...Par please stop irritating me for god sake!", He yells at her wrathfully.

Tears pooled in her eyes and she left the room immediately.

She comes out from room and collides with Kuhu, "I'm sorry Bhabi!", Kuhu says immediately.

"Sorry too!", Bela replies wipes her tears secretly, "Par tum itni jaldi mein kahan ja rahi ho Kuhu?", She asks.

"Mai aapke paas hi aa rahi thi actually, Rohini Mausi aapko bula rahi hai jaldi chaliye!", Kuhu informs her.

"Chalo!", Bela nods and they both left.
_________________________________________

"Kuch jyada ho gaya I think!", Mahir thinks removing his shirt. "Gusse mein kuch jyada hi bol diya maine Bela ko..", He stops thinking as his eyes catch his name on his shirt. His name written on his shirt between hina design.

He remembers all the moments with Bela, when she blows air to helping him, when she falls in his arms from stairs, when she covers her face while blushing as he kissed her.
He immediately looks at his name again, "I have to say sorry to her.", He whispers and storms off immediately after wearing his tee.

He comes downstairs and finds everyone except Bela so he asks to Kuhu, "Did you see Bela?"

"Haan Bhai! Bhabi Vish ke room mein hai!", She answers.

He quickly heads to Vish's room and is about to enter but again his anger took over his love after seeing Bela is laughing with Abhi as he feeds her.

_________________________________________

At evening...

Music starts and all couples are dancing with each other except BeHir. Mahir and Rj offers to Summi and Rohini for dance. They dance happily. After few moments Bela comes there along with Kuhu. Abhi asks her for dance with her coming which is noticed by Mahir.

He excuses Summi and quickly goes  to them, " if you don't mind, may I dance with my wife?",  He asks to Abhi with artificial smile while Bela looks at him in surprising way.

"Yeah sure!", Abhi replies and goes away.

And after his leaving, Mahir holds Bela's hand and pulls her making her collide with him . "Kya kar rahe hai Mahir ji?", She asks with confused expression as he encircles his arm around her waist.

"Kyon bura lag gaya..Aisa kabhi apne 'Abhi' se toh nahi kaha hoga!", He taunts pulling her more close.

She looks another side as he continues by moving on rhythm, "Kya hua ab jawab nahi hai tumhare paas...", He says back hugging her after turning her.

She tilts her head aside closing her eyes as he nuzzles her neck. Then he turns her making her round and pulls her back in his arms.
He notices her hina-filled palm, he kisses her hand before intertwining his fingers with her. They are again swaying their body on music beats and then he makes her fall on his arms, "So kya decide kiya tumne?", He asks looking inside her eyes.

"Yahi ki ab mujhe dance nahi karna!", She answers coldly and left ending their dance.

_________________________________________

Next day...Yuvish's wedding day.

Everyone is enjoying the marriage of Yuvish happily. Yuvi and Vish tie the bond of marriage with all rituals and customs.

Between marriage, Mahir goes a side for receiving a call. The same time, someone taps on his shoulder, he turns and gets surprised, "You???"....

To be continued....

(Precap:- Abhi's chapter closed...Mahir apologised to Bela)

Hello to my all dearest readers and friends! Hope you all are doing good. Finally next chapter is here. Read and don't forget to give your feedback as I know it's not good very much.

Meet in next!
Till then

Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku