~Part-6~

Continue from last chapter...

Mahir steps in Bela's room and shouting her name, "Belaa!!"

Bela gets startled for a moment and looks at him, "Mahi__", Her word sticks in her throat when Mahir presses her arms tightly with both hands, "How could you do this??", He asks by fuming in anger.

"What did I do Mahir??", Bela asks shockingly.

Mahir more tightens his grip, "Ohh! Stop being innocent Bela! Jaise tumhe pata nahi tumne kya kiya hai!!", He almost grits his teeth angrily.

"Mu_Mujhe sach mein nahi pata Mahir! Please leave me!!", She replies with chocking voice.

Mahir leaves her arms and catches his wrist tightly...He drags her and pins her with nearby wall, "Mahi_Mahir kya_kya kar rahe hai??...It's hurting!!", She speaks hissing.

He looks at her eyes with his red eyes due to anger, "Dard ho raha hai!! Bahot dard ho raha hai! Socho Bela jab tumhe itna dard ho raha hai toh mujhe kitna dard ho raha hoga jab tumne mere room se Baani ki saari pictures hata di!!", He says by tightly clutching her wrist making her bangles break and injure her wrist.

"Aaahh!! Mahir yeh aap..Maine kuch nahi kiya hai..Trust me Mahir!!", Bela closes her eyes tightly by wincing.

Mahir leaves her with jerk, "Trust? Tum par? Pata hai Bela kal jo tumne maa ke saath kiya uske baad mujhe laga ki chahe ek baar hi sahi par mai tum par bharosa kar sakta hu...Par aaj jo tumne kiya uske baad mujhe koi explanation nahi chahiye tumhara!!"

"Par Mahi....", Bela tries to hold his hand but he jerks her, "You know what Bela tum mera dard kabhi nahi samaj sakti...Nahi samaj sakti tum kyonki tumne kabhi kisi se pyaar nahi kiya agar kiya hota toh tumhe pata hota uss pyaar ki kimat..Uss pyaar ki kimat jo mai Baani se karta hu aur woh pyaar kabhi tumhe nahi mil sakta Bela!! Yaad rakhna! Yaad rakhan tum!!", He left after saying all this in anger.

Tears make their way to escape from her big eyes but she tries to stop Mahir by following him,  "Mahir! Mahir!", She calls him but he steps down to stairs quickly.

Kuhu and Vish talk to each other in hall...They sees him..

"Mahir Bhai!", Kuhu calls him but he didn't answer her and directly leaves the house.

Bela too comes downstairs, "Vish! Kuhu! Mahir kahan hai??", She asks worryingly.

"Bela! Tum aise..all okay na??", Vish asks her back after noticing her tears.

"Vishh! Tum_tum mujhe chhodo..Pahle batao Mahir kahan hai??", Bela utters again.

Kuhu replies, "Mahir bhai toh abhi abhi bahar gaye hai par aap...."

Bela cuts her off, "Kuhu! Mai tumse baad me in baat karti hu!!"

After saying, She runs to outside...

At outside...

Mahir sits in his car nd starts engine...The same time, Bela comes to stop him but he drives and goes away...Bela too follows him with another car...

After sometime,

Bela finds Mahir's car in front of an apartment...She steps out from the car and sees Mahir who goes to inside the building...Bela chases him and sees him entering in a flat...

Bela goes and finds the door of flat is slightly open...She holds the door knob and about to push the door but the same time she overhears Mahir's crying voice, "I need you!!", She feels her hand get freeze after hearing his words.

"Ek tum hi toh ho Baani ke baad jiski jarorat mujhe sabse jyada hai!...Sirf tum hi toh mujhe samajhti ho!!", He cries, "Tumhe pata hai maine bahot koshish ki Bela par bharosa karne ki par jab mai aisa karta hu woh mera bharosa tod deti hai yaar!!"