~Part-12~

Continue from last chapter...

"Woh_woh mujhe_mujhe washroom jana hai!", Bela replies hesitantly by looking down.

Mahir feels awkward,  "Ooh..", After saying Mahir lifts her in his arms.

"Not again!", She yells.

Mahir gives her a confusing look, "What??"

Bela says peevishly, "Mahir, dekhiye mai_mai khud se ja sakti hu..I'm fine now so please!", She looks at him annoyingly.

He cuts her off, "Shut up, ok!", He says with stern expression.

"Why should I?", She too starts arguing with him, "Mai kyon shant rahu?..aap jo kahenge wahi hoga kya..2 bottle khoon dene se koi weak nahi hota Mahir aur jab mai aapse bol rahi hu ki mai khud ko sambhal sakti hu, I can handle myself..Toh aap..", She irritates.

Mahir didn't give any heed to her words and moved towards the washroom's door and put her down, "Ab chup chap andar jao aur fatafat bahar aao, mai yahin hu!", He orders her by looking at her surprised face.

Bela closes her eyes and makes annoying face, "Offo Mahir, aap...".

But she gets silent when he pins her with washroom's door by holding her wrist, "Ab apna muh band karo aur andar jao warna mai tumhe andar lekar chalunga!", He says in warning tone by peeping inside her eyes.

She becomes nervous at same time due to their closeness or may be effect of his eyes their. Mahir turns the knob and opens the door, "Go fast!", She silently goes inside the washroom and closes the door.

He was waiting for her past 5 minutes but he amazes after hearing a shower sound from bathroom.

"Iss time raat ko shower,yeh ladkiii..", He thinks in mind and quickly turns towards the door.

He starts banging the washroom's door, "Bela! Bela! Open the door, Bela it's not a time to take shower tum bimar ho jaogi, darwaja kholo!", He shouts.

"Please Mahir, aap jayie mai theek hu!!", She shouts from inside and in next moment, Mahir hears her groaning voice, "Aaahh!", He again bangs the door loudly.

"Bela, kya ho raha hai, are you okay??, mai andar aa raha hu!", He shouts worriedly but he didn't find any answer.

So he starts pushing door hardly and after 2-3 push, the door opens with bang and he goes inside and finds her falling on floor by holding her right foot.

He runs to her, "Belaa!", He catches her shoulders, "Bela, kya hua tumhe?", He asks worriedly.

She tries to getting up by taking a support of him, "Mahi_ahh!", She again screams by encircling her one arm around his neck.

"Bela kya ho gaya hai tumhe?, kisne kaha tha raat mein nahane ke liye...bimar ho jati, bukhar ho jata toh", He says in little scolding voice as she is fully drenched.

He helps her to stand by holding her waist, "Aahh! Mah_Mahir I can't able to stand...mera pair (foot) ", She groans.

He picks her again and making her sit on side bed in bathroom and himself sits down for examine her foot.

She holds his shirt's collar for stopping him, "Ahhh, no!!", She screams as Mahir touches her right foot.

Mahir rubs her hand to calm her, "Just a second Bela, mujhe dekhne toh do."

"Yeh twist ho gaya hai..wait, I can fix it!",He says after looking her foot. He holds her foot and looks at her, "Ready??", He asks and she nods her head in negative manner but he continues his work, "Ready 1...2...3", with saying he twists her foot suddenly.