~Part-33~

Before continuing this chapter, I want to tell you I published this part today just because some special orders from one of my special friend MeharSidhu33 ❤❤
And one and another my lovely reader _tasmiya_ ❤.
So say thanks to them for this update.😊

Continue from last chapter...

"Hmm…

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya 
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya 
Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu 
Daayein main tere, baayein tu 
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu 
Saathiya…",

Bela is humming the song in her melodious voice while making something in kitchen.

The same time, two arms encircle around her belly,

"Hansu main jab gaaye tu 
Roun main murjhaaye tu 
Bheegun main barsaaye tu 
Saathiya…",

Mahir sings further nuzzling her ear with smile.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Sehgal!!", He wishes her kissing her ear gently as he stops singing while Bela downs her face with shy smile.

"Good Morning!', She replies biting her own lower lip.

"Don't do that!", Mahir says in hard voice kissing her neck softly.

Bela picks her head making a confused face," What??..I'm only making breakfast for us.", She says trolling a spoon in a pan.

Mahir turns her towards himself, "Really! You know exactly what am I saying about?"

"Kya??..", Bela asks making confused face. In next moment, Mahir picks up her holding her waist and makes her sit on kitchen slab.
"Kya_kya kar rahe hai Mahir ji?", She asks.

"Shhh..", He shush her putting his middle finger on her lips, "Aaj ka breakfast mai banaunga!"

Mahir starts cooking breakfast for themselves while all the time, Bela only stares him continuously.

"I know mai handsome hu par itna bhi nahi ki tumhari najarein hi nahi hatt rahi..", Her trance disturbs with his voice as he says without looking at her.
She smirks with corner of her lips averting her eyes from him.

"Taddaaaaa..", He chitters holding a plate of poha in front of her.

Bela smiles seeing his husband's childishness. She eats a bit from plate and looks at him frowning.

"Kya hua, accha nahi hai?", Mahir asks raising his eyebrows.

Bela picks another bite in spoon and forwards front of his mouth. He opens his mouth to eat when Bela eats instantly, "Ummm...", She moans closing her eyes while Mahir frowns.

Bela smiles seeing his face and again offers him to eat and when he opens his she again eats quickly and giggles hard. "Belaa! Again trying to messing with me, Haan?", Mahir asked squinting his eyes.

Bela nodded her head, "Accha sorry! Yeh lijiye..", She mouths forwarded again food.

"Nahi khana mujhe..", Mahir denies to eat while making an angry pout.

Bela too makes a pout, "Awww..Accha baba sorry Pati ji!", She says before making him eat from spoon.

He moves his mouth while eating, "Not so bad..Aapke liye toh chef bhi ban gaya hu ab..", He tells her dramatically.