Caught?

"So, uh, Do you think we might have a boy, or a girl?" Nancy asked, rubbing her stomach.

"I don't care! What matters is that I'll love them." Bill replied.

Nancy smirked.

"Bill, your your a softie." She replied, with a few chuckles.

"I, for one, hope it ain't Triplets, 'Cause then nobody would get any sleep around here." Gramma added.

The two turned to eachother, startled at Gramma's words.

"Well, The doctor said Triplets are RARE, and won't probably happen." Bill said.

"Yeah, I'm sure they say that JUST to keep ya from panicking." Gramma replied.

Bill frowned.

"Anyways, why do ya care? It's a baby, it ain't a Dog or a Cat, whatever gender it is, it will be." Gramma replied, rolling her eyes.

"Who wouldn't wanna know the gender of an upcoming baby?" Bill asked.

"Me." Gramma replied.

Nancy turned to Bill, curiously.

"Do you know HOW to build a Crib?" Nancy asked.

"Why do we need a crib now? It'll take a while for the baby to get here." Bill replied, rubbing her stomach.

"Well... I was hopin' to get the crib ready early, so you didn't have to wait until the last minute." Nancy replied.

"Don't you think it's a little TOO early?" Bill asked.

Nancy frowned.

"Geez, I don't know, Bill! Is it?!" She asked, in an annoyed tone.

Bill stared at her, looking with the 'Excuse Me'? Expression.

"I'm actually likin' the new you." Gramma said, with a slight smile.

Moments later, Tilly walked in, holding her mouth.

"Oh, Hey, Tilly!" Bill greeted.

Tilly turned to him, waving her hand, still holding her mouth with her other. Bill frowned, confused.
He watched as she went into a cabinet, and looked around.

"Tilly, what are you doin'?" Gramma asked, walking upto Tilly.

"Lookin' for the mint products." Tilly said, muffled her voice.

"Why, Sweetie?" Bill asked.

Tilly took one hand and grabbed a pack of mints, which she struggled to open with one hand.
Seconds after struggling, Gramma took the mints, then opened them for her.
She took one, before finally responding.

"Cricket told me my breath was awful." She replied.

"Pffftt!" Gramma snickered.

"What? Cricket would NEVER say that!" Nancy said.

She practically threw a dozen mints in her mouth, before Tossing them back in the cabinet.
However, she took one, before tossing it away.

"I believe he needs a mint too, his breath is also awful, but I wouldn't say it in the mean way." Tilly replied.

"Really? He hasn't been eating Any Onions lately, why is his breath awful?" Bill asked.

"I do not have a clue, papa." Tilly replied.

Tilly then ate the rest of the mints, then carried the one for Cricket.
As she walked off, Bill and Nancy looked at eachother, then the three followed her.