Gloria's Here!

A week passed by, and Nancy's stomach grew a tiny bit more, she was barely showing her pregnant Stomach, but she sure did have symptoms.

Cravings, Mood Swings, and even Nausea.

Nothing Bill hasn't seen before, and he had gotten use to it. Gloria had moved in during that week, but she didn't hear the news on her pregnancy, so she didn't ask or talk about it.

Every once in a while, Bill would randomly ask how she was feeling, which she didn't mind. She'd always reply with a "Yes" just to get him off her back.

"Do you wanna watch something?" He asked.

"Not really... nothing really on but old reruns on cartoons I hate." Nancy replied.

"We should practice watching baby shows, it's probably gonna always be on in a year." Bill replied.

"Thing is... I'm talking about Old adult cartoons." Nancy said.

"Oh..." Bill said.

He flicked through the channels, hoping to find atleast Something on.

Suddenly, a prank show came on...

"Tonight, on this new episode! We're gonna be pranking my dad!" The man said.

"What?! His own Dad?!" Nancy asked, smiling.

The TV then showed an older man getting out of his car, then closing it behind him. Next, he slowly made it to the house.

"Oh, I'm super old... good thing nobody's gonna try and rob me." He said.

As he slowly made it to the stairs, the person recording, obviously the Pranker, started laughing, but tried to be quiet.

"Psshhh!" He snickered, as the camera shook from his laughter.

Only after a few more seconds, the man reached for his doorknob, with his shakily old hands. And just as he grabbed the doorknob, the pranker then blew an air horn, scaring the living daylights out of his father.

HOOOOOOOOOOONK!

"AAAAACCCKKKK!" The old man screamed, in terror.

"Pfffft! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!" The prankster laughed, as he dropped the camera from laughing too hard.

"Hahahahahahaha!" She laughed.

Nancy wiped a tear from his eye from the laughter, and smiled.

"Now that's comedy." She said.

"Nancy, why would you watch this junk? What if the baby hears this?!" Bill asked.

"Bill... I pretty sure the baby didn't hear it..." She said, rubbing her stomach.

Bill then grabbed the remote, ready to turn it.

"How about... " He slowly flipped through the channels.

"Ok Ko-!"
"Ribbit! Ribbit! Jump on in it-!"
"There's a place I know that's tucked away-!"

He skipped over 7 channels, before a show popped up, making them stare at the TV.

"Green Cricket! A rare Cricket!" A documentary popped up.